𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 53: ℱ𝓇𝒶𝓂ℯ'𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃

"Do it with focus! With precision!"

"Faster!"

With Kayden's loud voice, Jiwoo moved faster and punched the punching bag harder.

"Their training is even crazier than usual...", Kartein sighed while looking at Kayden and Jiwoo. Beside him is Aiza, who munched her snack.

"Even though it looks ridiculous since no equipment is strong enough to endure Jiwoo's power, it looks like Kayden is infusing the sandbag with his own power by clinging to it so it can handle Jiwoo's strength."

"He always finds a way to train him.", Kartein added. Aiza paused and stared at Kayden and Jiwoo for a while. Watching them, makes her feel quite jealous. She frowned at the thought that she slacks off instead of training Amyeong to be stronger.

She then stood up and quietly left the basement. Kartein who noticed her leaving, called her.

"Hey! Where are you going?"

Instead of answering his question, she just raised her paw and pointed the door, making the white cat tilt his head in confusion.

When Amyeong heard the door from the basement click open, he stopped practicing his force control and turned around, just to see the gray mouse walking towards him with a long face.

"Master?"

"Let's go", Aiza said while walking straight to the other door.

"Go where?", he asked and quickly stood up to follow her.

"To train.", she replied and opened the door.

She then halted her steps when she saw Jiyoung standing outside the gate, looking like she was about to click the doorbell ring. Amyeong also paused and looked at her.

"Is Jiwoo home?", Jiyoung asked Amyeong.

"Yes. He's training.", he replied with a straight face.

He then looked down when he felt Aiza moving his foot. Aiza signaled him to call Jiwoo, making him nod and look at Jiyoung again.

"I'll call him.", he said to Jiyoung and quickly ran to the basement.

"Jiyoung Yoo is here.", he said the moment he opened the door from the basement.

Jiwoo, who lay on the floor while panting, quickly got up upon hearing her name.

"Jiyoung's here?!"

"Oh! I knew it was her energy that I just sensed.", Kartein said.

"She's waiting outside.", Amyeong said while pointing out the door.

Jiwoo then quickly left the basement and ran outside to see Jiyoung.

"Jeez! That kid even used his superspeed just to see that girl.", Kayden sighed.

Amyeong and the cats then walked out of the basement and stopped at the glass window where they saw Aiza was standing.

"What are they talking about?", Kayden asked Aiza who looked like she was listening intently to Jiwoo and Jiyoung's conversation.

"Shh!", Aiza raised her finger on her mouth, trying to stop Kayden from talking.

The orange cat just frowned at her before he turned his head to look at Jiwoo and Jiyoung and listen to their conversation.

"Frame wanted to invite me? Why?", Jiwoo asked.

"The official reason is because they want to interact with you, the person who's Kayden's disciple. They also want to officially make peace for the accident that happened.", Jiyoung replied.