𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 51: 𝒥𝒾𝓌ℴℴ'𝓈 𝒷𝒾𝓇𝓉𝒽𝒹𝒶𝓎

A day later, Jiwoo still stayed at the place where his mother was staying since he wanted to celebrate his birthday with her. Amyeong also stayed with him and the three awakened animals.

To celebrate Jiwoo's birthday, Yujeong took them to the beach resort. Aiza, Kayden, and Kartein maintained their animal forms when they rode through the car until they arrived at the beach resort.

"Hyung! It looks good on you!", Jiwoo happily exclaimed and raised his thumb upon seeing Amyeong wearing his extra swim attire, which can be described as a dark blue upper with black long sleeves and black swim shorts.

"Wow! Jiwoo's right! You look more handsome too with the waterproof concealer applied to your face.", Yujeong said in awe while looking at Amyeong from head to toe.

"T-Thanks...", Amyeong said awkwardly and looked away with his cheeks flushed.

He then stared at the mirror once again and he couldn't help but admire his face. At first, he thought wearing cosmetics wouldn't make him look good but Aiza kept on insisting as it would help cover the stitches and scars he had on his face.

"Are you guys sure you're going to stay with that form and not swim with us?", Jiwoo asked while facing the three animals who were sitting at the chair. The two cats raised their thumbs in reply and continued sipping on their treats while Aiza stopped eating her cheese and faced Jiwoo with a frown.

"These two feel lazy swimming so I don't have a choice but to stay like this.", she said.

"You can just swim with us though.", Amyeong said while facing Aiza.

"Nah, I'mma pass.", she replied and continued munching her cheese with an annoyed look.

Jiwoo and Amyeong exchanged glances before looking at Aiza again.

"O-okay then... If you say so... We'll be going then.", Amyeong replied hesitantly.

"We'll be swimming nearby. You can call us when you need help.", Yujeong smiled and Aiza nodded in reply.

Minutes later after Yujeong left with the kids, Aiza angrily put down her treat. Kayden and Kartein flinched and slowly turned their heads to face her.

"Come on! Why don't we swim together with them?", Aiza complained.

"A mouse and cats swimming in the ocean? That sounds embarrassing for me.", Kayden replied boringly.

"Let's transform back into our human forms then.", she suggested happily.

"No, Aiza. Don't forget you need to hide your real form. Especially right now that we're at the place where you destroyed the laboratory.", Kartein said, which made Aiza whine in frustration.

"Ah! About that, do you have any idea about the head of that organization? Or the one who offered Layla to join that organization?", Kayden asked. Aiza's face started to look more serious as she thought about what Kayden asked.

"No... But I know that kind of laboratory wasn't just run by one organization.", she replied.

"If that's the case then, some people will harm them once they find out about Yujeong Kang's betrayal.", Kartein said. The three animals then looked at Yujeong, Amyeong, and Jiwoo happily swimming in the ocean.

"You're right.", Aiza sighed.

"But it doesn't matter... I'll always make sure to keep them safe.", Aiza said in determination.

"Correction. WE will be the ones to keep them safe.", Kayden said. Aiza then flinched at what he said and slowly turned her head to face the two cats.

"Yeah. You don't have to do it alone, Aiza. You have us.", Kartein said.