Ok just dont hurt her
again or I will get
involved this time
McCabe.

Understood

I locked my phone and put a blanket over Ellie and Liliana before going up to bed myself.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ellies pov:
While I was waiting for Liliana to wake up I decided to message the Arsenal group chat.

Ellies pov:While I was waiting for Liliana to wake up I decided to message the Arsenal group chat

I laughed before putting my phone down on the sofa as Liliana began to move

I laughed before putting my phone down on the sofa as Liliana began to move. "Mañana hermosa" I whispered kissing her cheek. She gave me a hug before jumping off to go play with Milo.

"Morning" Millie said yawning at the bottom of the stairs. "are you ok to look after her today?" I asked. "Yeah that's fine, we'll probably go to the cafe or the park" Millie said nodding.

I made Millie and Liliana some breakfast before heading upstairs to get dressed. I threw on a old pair of jogging bottoms and an old hoodie I used for painting. I tied my hair into a messy bun and put some mascara on before I heard the doorbell ring. I chuckled to myself knowing that Millie would answer.

"Nope not today" Millie said through the letter box. "Come onn" Katie complained. "Let me in" Katie said banging on the door. "Let her in Millie!" I shouted down the stairs. I heard her huff before reluctantly opening the door. "Finally" Katie said annoyed. "Do you want to wait out there in the cold or in here?" Millie said not approving of Katie's tone. "Sorry" Katie said sheepishly before running up the stairs. "Heyyy" I said looking at her in my mirror.

She walked up behind me and kissed my cheek. "You look amazing" She said smiling. I laughed "I'm only wearing old stuff". "You still look beautiful" Katie said turning me around. I smiled before kissing her again. There was a knock on my door "Stop kissing in there you two" Millies voice said. I laughed before breaking the kiss and grabbing my bag. "We better go" I said holding Katie's hand and leading her out of my room.

"Lily where are you?" Katie said when she got to the bottom of the stairs. "Lily?" I asked raising my eyebrow. "Liliana is such a long namee" Katie complained. "Mhmm and what would you have called her?" I asked laughing. "Katie of course" She replied smiling. Liliana ran from the kitchen to Katie, she ran straight into Katie's arms and katie lifted her up kissing the top of her head.

Millie lent against the doorway. "I'll take her out if that's ok?" Millie said taking Liliana out of Katie's arms. "That's fine" I said smiling before pushing Katie out of the front door.

"Right we need to go pick up some paint" I instructed and katie nodded driving us to B&Q. I picked out the paint I like, let katie choose what she wanted for her room and grabbed a few decorations.

When we were finished katie drove us to my new house. Beth and Viv were stood outside arguing. "What's happened?" I asked laughing. "Vivs saying I'm short but I'm adverage height shes just a giant!" Beth explained. Viv just rolled her eyes before hugging beth from behind. Beth huffed before eventually hugging Viv back. "I loved that picture, what did it say again? Vivianne miedema and guest?" Katie said winding beth up. Beth chased katie until katie looked herself in the car. "Viv help! Viv get her!" Katie shouted out of the car window.