Chapter 71

Kylie's POV~

"Isn't it too soon for an interior designer?" Kourtney asks. "No, because they have to still decide on everything." Kim says.

"If we wait, then it will take longer." I add. The three of us are here at Khloe's. We're having a sister's wine night.

Kendall will be arriving shortly. Things have still been a little rocky between us. However, It is slowly going back to normal.
_____________

Y/n's POV~

I heard Kylie coming in the front door. I put the kids to bed about three hours ago. It was nine thirty, then.

I had decided to wait uo for Kylie as I knew she'd at least be back home before one. Here she is.

She comes into the living room, tossing her purse on the coffee table. "You waited up for me?" She asks.

I open my arms to her with a smile on my face. Kylie straddles my legs. Her arms wrapped around my neck.

Her legs rest on either side of mine. I look up at her as she is looking down at me. Kylie leans in, resting her forehead against mine.

"Are you tired?" I ask her. "A little." She mumbles. Her lips brushed against mine as she spoke.

*BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!*
_______________

I wake up to my alarm blaring. I'm into a whirlwind as I sit up in complete disarray. "What the hell?" I ask myself.

I look to my right, not finding Kylie. As I look around, I realize that I'm in my house. No, Kylie. No, kids. No, dogs.

Me. All alone. I walk into my bathroom and splash water on my face. As I look in the mirror, my eyes scan over my body.

No new tattoos. Was that all a dream? Seriously!? What kind of shit is this!? I walk back into my room and grab my phone.

I checked the date, Instagram posts, and even Google Kylie and myself. Nothing. All that's on Instagram are posts of our night at the club. Last night.

What did I drink last night? I toss my hair up into a messy bun. I slip on some joggers and a graphic shirt.

After slipping on my socks and shoes, I head downstairs. It's already two in the afternoon. My phone starts ringing in my hand.

My heart pounds in my chest as I see Kylie's face and name on my screen. "Hello?" I ask as I answered.

"Y/n, you're alive!" Kylie says, laughing. I chuckle nervously. The very vivid dream is still on my mind.

Kylie and I talked for a few minutes. Or more like she did. I tried to go about my day. But I couldn't shake the thought of Kylie and I.

I mean, I've had a crush on her since the day we met. But now, it feels as if I had her and lost her.
Or maybe I have gone insane.
______________

[Chapter 71]

(A/n~ Sorry for the short chapter, but I wanted to do an update. I'm going to try and do updates for often, but no promises. I hope you enjoy)