Chapter 64

Y/n's POV~

I'm dancing around Kris's living room with Stormi, True, Dream, Mason, and North. Winter is standing to the side full of laughter.

Their mother's and grandmother are all in the kitchen, making lunch.

I pick Winter up, dancing around with him. "Everybody say, party!" I cheer. "Party!" The kids cheer.

"Whoop whoop!" I say. "That's the sound of the police!" Mason sings. I can't help but laugh.

"Whoop whoop!" We all join in. Even Winter tries singing it. "What's going on in here?" I hear.

We all look behind us, seeing their mother's standing their. Kylie raises her brow at me.

"We're dancing!" Stormi says. Mason and North run off, causing the other three to follow.

They left Winter and I in the dust. "Y/n... do you want to tell us how our children know that song?" Kourtney asks.

"I- uhm, I don't know. Mason started singing it first...." I say, swallowing the lump in my throat.

I look at Kylie for help, but she still has the same stern look. She's not going to help me. "Really?" Kourtney asks.

"Yes." I state. They all burst out laughing. Of course, they were messing with me. "Unbelievable." I say, shaking my head.

Kylie smirks, walking over to me. "Oh! My baby!" She says, resting her hands on my face. "Nope." I say, shaking my head.

Winter pushed Kylie's hands away and wrapped his little arms around my neck. I'm laughing now.

"Hey, now! She was mine first!" Kylie says to him. "Mine!" He whines. I stick my tongue out at her before walking away with him.

____________

Kylie's POV~

As we are all sitting down having lunch, Kendall comes in. "Hey, hey, fam." She says.

She stands behind Y/n's chair, leans down, and hugs her. What the hell!?

Kendall then sits down across the table from Y/n. Y/n looks at me with her brows furrowed.

"Where have you been?" Kim asks her. "Oh, you know." Kendall says with a small laugh.

"Y/n, I was wanting to get some pictures done. What do you say?" Kendall asks.

"She's booked." I state. It isn't a lie. She's officially the photographer for Kylie's Cosmetics.

Kendall rolls her eyes at me before turning her attention back to Y/n. "I'll pay you, of course, and treat you after." She says.

There is something in her tone that irks me. "Treat you after?" What the hell does she mean by that?

"No, I can't. As Kylie said, I'm booked. But I can recommend some really great photographers." Y/n suggested.

Kendall, let's out a deep, aggravated sigh. "No, that's okay. I'll wait until you aren't booked." She stated.

I look at my other sisters, and they all share the same look. Clearly hearing the weirdness in Kendall's tone.

Y/n's phone chimed, and she looked at it. I saw that it was Devin messaging her.

Whatever he said caused Y/n's face to scrunch up. She glanced over at Kendall before tucking her phone away.

"Everything okay?" I whisper in her ear. "We should leave." She suggests. I nod my head, seeing that she's very uncomfortable now.