Chapter 20

Y/n's POV~

Kylie and I have both been super busy, but we get to see each other every night. As her house is getting a little remodeling done. I allowed her to stay with me, figuring that she's here all the time anyway.

Some people might not think it's the best idea to be practically living together. But even when we were friends we would stay at each other's house all the time.

I'm sitting up in my bed watching a show when I hear her heels clacking against the stairs. "Hi, love!" Kylie says with a wide smile as she comes in. She comes over to the bed, leaning down a little to me to connect our lips. "Hi, baby!" I say. We share another slow kiss.

I have been working on the release of my song all this week. I was going to wait a few months to release it, but I think I want to allow her to hear it as I ask her to be my girlfriend.

Kylie goes into the closet to grab a change of clothes. "Our pottery got delivered." I tell her. "Really? How'd it all turn out?" She asks. "I think they turned out really good. Especially our bowl." I say. She comes out of the closet, coming back over to me.

She leans down, connecting our lips once again. I move my lips in sync with hers, smiling into the kiss as I think I know what she wants. "Do you want me to come shower with you?" I ask with a soft chuckle. Her face heats up as she stands up. "Yeah." She says.

I get up and follow her into the bathroom, turning on both shower heads, I make sure that they are both getting warmed up. The two of us get undressed, my eyes raking over her body as she steps in the shower. I follow behind her, sliding the glass door shut.

Kylie wraps her arms around my neck as she leans up, connecting our lips. I kiss her back, the kiss getting heated. She rakes her nails over my abs as she pushes me back against the shower wall.

She moans as I run my hands over her body, massaging her breasts before moving down to her ass. Kylie wraps her hand around the tip of my shaft. She squeezes and rotates her hand in a circle. Her thumb rubbing my tip that's leaking pre cum.

I move one of my hands around her front, allowing my fingers to find her clit. Kylie's lips part as I toy with her clit. Her other hand massages my heavy balls.

Bringing my free hand up, I tangle it in her wet hair. Pulling her head back a bit, I kiss along her neck. I litter marks all along her neck as I slip my fingers down through her folds. Collecting her wetness with two of my fingers.

Kylie gasps as I slip my fingers into her sopping pussy. She moans, and it echos in the shower. I thrust my fingers deeper into her, making her moan more.

"Y/n!" She moans. Her hands come up to my shoulders, and she wraps her arms around my neck. Holding herself up as her legs buckle. I pressed my lips against hers, swiping my tongue over her bottom lip.

Our tongues tangle together as I move us around, pressing her against the wall. The water is coming down, hitting us slightly.

I curl my fingers into her, massaging the perfect spot. She moans into my mouth as her thighs shake slightly. She comes on my fingers, I keep thrusting my fingers, aiding her to ride out her high.

Pulling my fingers out, I bring them up to her mouth. Kylie sucks my fingers into her mouth. Her tongue swirling around them. Lapping up her juices from off my fingers.

Kylie gets down on her knees. I take her wrists in one of my hands and hold them against the wall above her head. Using my other hand, I grab my shaft, holding it up to her parted lips.

She holds her tongue out and I slap my cock against it a few times. I slide my shaft into her mouth. Her tongue stays out, sliding against the underside. Pulling back, I thrust my hips forward. She choked slightly as I went deeper.

I pulled out again allowing her to suck my cock on her own. Kylie looks up at me through her lashes as she takes me in her throat all on her own. Swallowing around me, making my eyes roll to the back of my head.

I pull her off of my cock, pulling her up to her feet, smashing my lips on hers. She shrieks as I turn her around, taking her by surprise. We both chuckle softly.

Kylie braces herself, bending down, placing her hands against the build in seat. Arching her back for me. I run my tip through her folds, her saliva mixing with her juices.

"Are you ready?" I husk. Kylie nods her head desperately, pushing her ass back on me. I hold her hips, thrusting into her. We both moan in pleasure at the feeling of each other.

"Keep that arch." I say, placing my hand on the lower of her back. I grunt as she meets my thrusts, our skin slapping together. The water from the shower heads came down on her back and down her ass adding to the noise.

"Ah! R-right there! Oh god!" Kylie moans. Her legs shook. Bringing my hands around her front, I grabbed onto her breasts. Holding them firmly in my hands as I start thrusting into her harder. I was going at a steady rate as I hit her g-spot each time.

I pinch her hardened nipples in my hands, her legs shaking more. Kylie reaches one of her own hands down and starts rubbing her clit. She cries out as her orgasm hits her like a brick wall.

I slow my thrust, making them slow and steady. Helping her ride out her high. Once I pull out, she turns around with wobbly legs. Taking a seat. She places her hands on my hips, pulling me to her.

I lay my head back as she starts licking off her juices and my pre cum. Then she takes me in her mouth, hollowing out her cheeks. I tangle my fingers in her wet hair, looking down at her as I help guide her.

It doesn't take long before I am warning her about my quickly approaching release. She took me by surprise when she dug her nails into my hips. Not allowing me to pull back. She took me down her throat, my thick load filling the canal.

She pulls back, looking me into the eyes as she swallows thickly. She even swiped her tongue across her lips and the corners of her mouth to make sure she didn't miss any.

Kylie and I get cleaned up and into our sleep clothes. I am wearing a pair of grey joggers and a sports bra. Kylie is in one of my baggy shirts and a pair of my boxers.

I go downstairs to make sure everything is locked up and turned off. I grab us both a water and Kylie, her pomegranate seeds.

She is sitting up against the headboard on her designated side of the bed. I climb onto my side and hand her her water and snack.

"Thank you, love." She says, leaning in for a kiss. "You're welcome, baby." I say. Kiss her soft and addictive lips, tasting mint. We both brushed our teeth and washed our faces after getting out of the shower.