| CHAPTER 6 |

"New magic wand."
___________________________

"We have another person joining our group now? What is this a circus?" Aquarius groaned. "Might as well get a fucking clown car to make it official."

"It's only temporary." Libra added as they explained everything to Aries.

"So Xian is in the group for now." Aries said slowly. Libra nodded in confirmation. "What are we going to tell him about Gemini and Scorpio?"

"The truth about Gemini, lie about Scorpio." Libra said.

"And say what? Oh right we got a retired-murderer water fae and a bipolar maniac with a demon living inside of her in our group, sound cool?" Aquarius spoke sarcastically.

"No that's stupid."

___________________________

"So we have a water fae who's a retired-murderer and a bipolar maniac with a demon living inside of her in our group, sound cool?" Libra whispered. The words fell out of Libra's mouth too quickly for her to realize as she was face to face with Cancer. She practically copy and pasted Aquarius's sarcastic speech from the day prior.

"What?" Cancer raised an eyebrow.

Aquarius slapped his palm against his face angrily while Aries rubbed the space in between her eyes brows.

"A water fae and a demon?" Cancer tilted his head slightly, his expression blank. "Are you messing with me?"

"No, not at all!" Libra shook her head. "It's just that, we can't let you join us on this little expedition if you don't promise us that you won't exorcise them on sight."

"That's our job, is it not?"

"No yeah, I mean obviously, but like they're good and they're gonna help us take care of this Ophicunt bitch." Libra explained. "I know you're not all that much of a team player but you gotta take my word on this one. Not all supernatural creatures are bad. They've proven that."

Cancer stood there silently. Behind Libra were Aries and Aquarius who stared at him silently, awaiting his answer. He knew they were odd, but they didn't seem like liars. Atleast Libra didn't.

'These exorcists have been harboring not one, but two supernatural creatures and nobody has noticed?' Finding his own reasoning on them harboring supernatural creatures, he made his decision.

"Alright." Cancer gave in.

'Alright?' Aries was surprised. 'He agreed that easily? Is this a trick of some sort?'

"Great!" Libra wrapped her arm around his shoulder. "I knew you'd make the right decision!"

Cancer silently nodded. He didn't appreciate the sudden act of physical touch so he shrugged her arm off of his shoulders. One thing about Cancer is that he hates it when people touch him, totally ignoring the fact that he bent his own rules for one specific person.

"The more people we have in our group, the higher the chances we got on defeating Ophiuchus." Aries said with a smile on her face. Libra ignored the man's action and stepped away from him.