| CHAPTER 5 |

"We're gonna run,
nothing can stop us."
___________________________

"Can I come out of the trunk yet?"

"No." Aries and Aquarius answered the water fae.

"Too late." Scorpio snickered. Libra jumped as she found that the fae had spawned next to her. "Oopsie."

The day after the big fight they had packed up and left. Aquarius only allowed Scorpio to come without making a big fuss was if Scorpio stayed in the trunk the whole time. Clearly there were a change of plans.

Leo was driving once again with her best friend slumped next to her. Libra had claimed the third row in the SUV once more leaving Aries and Aquarius sitting next to eachother.

"Do you want to die?" Aquarius glared at Scorpio.

"No sergeant." Scorpio saluted.

"Please, don't start." Aries rubbed her forehead in annoyance. "We still have over five hours left."

"Whatever." Aquarius sucked his teeth, leaning back into his seat. "I can't believe this shit. We're exorcists and we got a water fae in our group now? This some old bullshit."

"Shut up." Libra pushed his head as she loomed over their seats. He slapped her hand away before glaring out the window.

'Punk ass.'

"You know," Libra pushed Scorpio over against the wall so she had more space. He made no objections. "Leo is gonna have to become an exorcist."

"What?" Leo looked at the girl through the mirror over her head. "Why?"

"So you have the abilities to defend yourself against supernatural creatures like this hoe." She said gesturing toward Scorpio.

"You're all so mean to me." He faked cried before laughing. What a sociopath. They all ignored him.

"She's right." Aries agreed. "The training can be hard, but it's for the best. We'll start tonight."

"Fuck." Leo groaned. Silence flooded the car. Feeling awkward, Leo reached toward the radio.

"HOLY SHIT!" Gemini screamed, gasping for breath as if she woke up from the most horrifying dream imaginable.

"WHAT?!" Leo yelled at the girl. "Bitch! Nearly gave me a fucking heart attack! Hoe..."

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry." Gemini panted.

"What's the matter?" Aries reached over, rubbing the girls back.

"I had a dream that Kanye West was my baby mama!" Gemini rubbed her eyes as she explained her dream. "Then he tried to sue me for trying to take credit for his album or some shit and then I woke up. I think it was the universe trying to tell me that I'm going to become hella famous."

"I should slap you." Leo said.

"Shit, I will." Aquarius gripped Gemini's sleeve and tried to pull her toward him.

"What the fuck are you doing!?" Leo screamed as Aquarius tried dragging Gemini to the backseat. Aries reached for Gemini but Libra grabbed her wrists, forcing them together.