Get Albert... we will watch him.

He wrote in his messy boy writing. I smiled shyly, as he fiddled with his fingers. "Are you sure? I mean I have my tutor coming today?" He took the notebook, quickly writing something.

I am sure, now go get your baby brother. I will watch him, while your tutoring. Please get him. :)

"Okay, I will. Babe when are you going to talk? Like really talk?" He hesitated at first, but he wrote down something anyway. I looked to see.

I don't know.

Nodding to myself, I called my parents back into the living room. I can't have them arguing, because they can't take Albert to his daycare today.

"Yes." They quickly came back into the living room, looking quite worried.

"Mom, dad... we will watch Albert for you today." I gestured between Jason and myself. "Oh no dear, you two need to relax." She dismissively waved me off.

"Yeah sweetheart, I don't want Albert to be a burden on you both." My dad smiled. "It's okay daddy, Jason and I want to. He actually insisted." I pointed to a still silent Jason, looking like a lost puppy.

"Are you sure?" Dad questioned us both. "Yes we are. Plus it will give us some time... to practice kind of." An awkward giggle made its way out, while Jason nodded smoothly.

"Well if you two are fine with it, Albert can stay with you." I nodded, as mom handed over a now sleeping Albert, gently placing him in Jason's arms.

"We're going to go to work now, see you all later." My mom whispered, grabbing my dad's arm. I heard the front door close, then open again. "Oh wait!" My dad, ran back into the room. Where Jason and I looked up a bit confused.

"So I'm guessing, I don't have to worry about you two having relations. Since you're not having a good day... right?" Dad pointed to Jason extremely tense. Jason nodded, waving my dad off.

"William let's go. They aren't having sex right now. Jeez." Mom pulled him out the room, closing door while she was at it.

Soon enough, tires screeching down the road was heard. Jason handed over his notebook, with another note.

See, now your parents don't have to stress.

"Mhm. They don't, because they have live in babysitters. I planted a soft kiss on his cheek.

:::

"Please, eat your food Jason. It's going to get cold." I tiredly spoke, while assisting Albert with his ham sandwich. Jason slid his notebook across the table to me.

I'm not hungry, Malarie. I've told you that before, just leave me alone.

"You better eat that sandwich I so lovingly made for you. I even cut your crust, you so annoyingly complained about." I pointed a stern finger at him, irritated as can be. Jason just childishly hit the table.

He snatched the notebook out my hands, overly dramatically writing down something. He is such a child, it's not even funny how much he is. And he calls himself ready to be a father. He tossed the notebook once again, only harder this time.

"Be careful you hit me in my boobies, Jason." With a roll of his eyes, he pointed to the paper.

I'm not fucking hungry! You are being the biggest pain in my ass. Leave me the fuck alone... before I leave.

I shrugged my shoulders, continuing to feed myself and my baby brother. I know I'm annoying him, but he hasn't been eating the way he normally does. I know his brother and his friends are dead, but he doesn't have to be mean to me.