𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚜 • 𝙺𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚜

You wake up in kratos' arms on your shared not-so comfortable bed rubbing your eyes you slowly get up causing the bed to squeak slightly as you get up.

"Damn bed!" You whisper yell turning your attention to your sleeping husband. He looked ethereal and you just wanted to look at him forever. While you were having a staring contest with his closed eyelids they opened staring right back at you.

Your eyes widen seeing his beautiful hazel eyes. You walk closer to his as he sits up and the bed creaks once more
After long comfortable silence he took your hand in his pulling you closer. "we really need a new bed" you whisper smiling at him softly as he caresses your waist.

"You don't like what we have now?" He tilts his head slightly. You find it astounding how such a strong and burly man could be so soft and sweet. Then again kratos always has been wrapped around your finger. Just as he had you wrapped highly around his.

Kratos picks you up and sits you into his lap as his hand finds its way onto your ass. It was a known fact that even bring with kratos for so many years and even having two children with him you were still incredibly shy around the huge man.

"Are these what you call.. Cuddles?" Kratos inquiries hugging you closer as you bury your head into his collar bone. You bring your arms around his neck.

   (A/N: 𝙸 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙿𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚛𝚗 😭)

"Yea and you're pretty good at this" I smile "have you been practicing without me?" I joke but this makes kratos pull (obviously not hard) my head up to make me face him. He looks up at you genuinely concerned for you because he had to take a moment to process what you said.

"I assure you I am not cuddling with anyone else" he replies seriously making you laugh and give him a small peck on the lips.

" I would like more of those"

*******
Thank you for the request ocean_wind0