His Monster -Atreus-

Word Count: 400+

Requested:galaxygaray sorry it took so long been busy with school 

Summary: Atreus has just ran away from his father and finds y/n.

Pairings: Atreus x Snow elf!reader

Ages in this imagine: 15

Warnings: Harsh language

Yall know damn well atreus gon get that ass whooped when he gets home lmao

💜❤❤💜❤❤💜❤❤💜

Atreus was out exploring the woods well..not exactly exploring he had run away from home and was now in Midgard. While walking around the ice-covered lake aimlessly questioning if he should just return home or not.

When he heard something it sounded like a crack looking down at his feet he soon realized the ice under him has started to crack. His breath hitched as he started to sprint toward the forest that surrounded the lake. But he wasn't fast enough the ice cracked underneath him and he could feel the water fill his nostrils.

Was he gonna die?

He didn't get to apologize to sindri

Atreus' heart came to a slow stop as he stopped struggling.

Y/n pov

As i was walking around the lake admiring the senery and water i noticed there was a boy in the water was he dead? i quickly ran to the water diving down and grabbing ahold of him. Once we were on the surface i started to do cpr blowing air into his mouth and pumping hard on his chest.

All of a sudden the boy started to cough up water as he turnered over to his side. "Boy? are...you okay?" i ask tilting my head slightly his heavy breathing quickly became panicked as he backed away making me scoot closer "y-your! a snow elf" he said in his panicked state.

Looking down at my hands i noticed they were a dazzling blue color oh i forgot to change into my human form quickly changing into it i take his hand in mine causing him to blush "you saved me t-thank you" he says smiling nervously.

The boy was unlike anything I had ever seen before and he appeared to be in distress. The boy was surprised i could see it, but he could see that i was not a threat. Rising to my feet holding my hand out for him as he politely took it with a smile.

"You..are Loki" i say squeezing his hand "Atreus...call me atreus," he says kissing my hand with a small grin "i am y/n" i smile "why are you alone?" I ask  him.

"Me and my father had an argument and I wanna go back home but I don't know how to.." He admits turning his gaze toward his feet.

I take my fingers under his chin and pull his head up.

"I can help you"

Lolz 💀