Bear claw -Atreus-

Spoilers....duh

WC: 360

~  ~   ~   ~  ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

I was currently sitting on the couch eavesdropping on Kratos and my boyfriend Atreus  "No! of course not! but so what if I did? it's my future it's my life" Atreus argues "you are my son" Kratos retorts back "then why don't you trust me?" Atreus asks "if you want me to trust you tell me the truth" Kratos answers "The truth is your a complete asshole" Atreus comments before angrily walking out of his room his father not far behind him.

While the two argued Atreus quickly stepped toward the dinner table and so did I "oh so you don't believe in her anymore either?" he questions I was going to interject but I know i have no place in the conversation so i kept my mouth shut "this is not about your mother" Kratos says lowly "what you have done is lie" he indirectly points his finger at atreus "tell him y/n he can trust me" he said now looking at me.

I shake my head sighing "atreus I understand that your made but that is no way to treat your father" I say softly "oh? as you would know? why are you taking his side!" he says not gonna lie it hurts "are you going to continue to lie and keep things from me or are you going to be my son choose." Kratos demands 

Atreus just scoffs "choose? I never get to choose just leave me alone," he says shoving Kratos away "listen-" "let go of me!" atreus yells at his father 'Listen!" Kratos yells, "I said let go!" Atreus says as he pushed Kratos into the dinner table and turned into a huge bear I take steps back as he growls at me inching towards me s I stood in shock "a-atreus you don't need to hurt me o-or anyone," I say but to no avail, as I felt claws sink into my chest I fell to the ground as atreus ran out of the room.

I held my face as I cried on the floor slowly drifting in and out of consciousness 

LoLs