60. babysitting yukti

Start from the beginning

"Okay, dada." She nodded her head, making her little pigtails to shake.

So cute.

"Good luck for the doctor's!" I said as bhaiya and bhabhi started leaving.

"Thank you, Kriti. See you at dinner!" Bhabhi smiles widely at me. Arjun bhaiya held her hand and they left.

I turned towards my husband with a smile. He came towards me and put an arm around my neck and planted a kiss on my temple.

"Yukti, are you hungry?" He asked.

She nodded her head.

"What do you wanna have, baby?" I squatted to her level and asked.

"Ice-creammmm!" She said dreamily.

"Oh, I wanna have an ice-cream, too!" I said excitedly.

In no time, we ordered ice creams for ourselves. Yukti wanted an ice candy while I went for a vanilla choco chip tub. Naman didn't wanna have, so he didn't order one for himself.

"Come let's sit and have our ice creams." I held Yukti's hand as we walked towards the dining table and sat on the chairs.

Both of us started having our ice creams while we chatted, I asked Yukti about her hobbies and turns out she loves Disney movies. We bonded over our love for various princesses while Naman just sat and watched us talk.

"Baby," Naman said.

"Hmm?" I turned my face towards him.

"You've got a bit of ice cream over there." He gestured towards my face. I tried to find the spot where he was pointing but I couldn't.

So, he leaned forward and dipped his mouth towards mine and sucked the ice cream cream from the corner of my lips, almost kissing me.

"Yuckieeee!" Yukti cringed.

"What?" Naman asked her.

"Yukti don't like when Chachu kiss Chachi." She said in her adorable voice making me laugh.

"And why is that?" Naman inquired.

"Kissing is ewwww." She said and left the dining room, saying she was going to search for toys. Naman and I laughed and he kissed me once more, properly this time.

"It looks like you're having fun!" He commented.

"A lot, I am loving this for some reason." I laughed.

"Chachuuuuu!" We hear Yukti call Naman and there she comes, running with her tiny legs looking adorable, holding something in her hands.

"Can Yukti have candy?" She asked once she came near us and stood there.

"Where'd you find candy, baby? We don't usually have candy at home." I asked her.

The candy she was holding was carefully secured in her fists, which is why we couldn't see it.

"In the side drawer." She referred to the drawer in the side table.

"Sure, let me open it for you." Naman suggested and when Yukti opened her fists, we were surprised to say the least.

She was holding a condom...uh, yeah.

I looked at Naman only to find him already staring at me, hiding his smile. I glared at him and hesitantly turned towards the little one.

"Yukti...this candy, uh, actually this candy is bad. Chachu will get you another one. Okay?" I tried to make her understand.

"Nooooo. Yukti wants this only. Pink is my fawverit." She adorably tried to say favourite.

My cheeks would probably have turned pink.

"See, Yukti, this candy is only for big people." Naman tried.

"Yukti is biiiiiiig!" She gestured.

"That's right, baby, but you still can't have it!" I love this struggling version of him.

"Yukti will complain to dada." She frowned and went to do her thing.

Both of us sighed!

Naman slipped the condom in his pocket and said, "Later, baby." with a wink.

In no time bhaiya and bhabhi were back and as promised, the first thing Yukti does is complain.

"Dadaaaaa!" She ran towards bhaiya and he lifted her up in his arms.

"Chachu not given Yukti candy." She complained with a frown.

"Why chachu?" Arjun Bhaiya pretended to be angry for Yukti.

"Arjun...she, uh, she is talking about a condom." Naman spilled and oh God, I just want the Earth to swallow me.

"What?" Both Arjun bhaiya and bhabhi exclaimed at the same time.

"Dada, what's a cawndum?" Yukti questioned.

"Uh, haha, nothing, baby, go bring your toys so that we can play!" Bhaiya managed to send her and then turned towards my husband.

"You exposed my daughter to a condom?" He whisper- yelled, but bhabhi next to him was laughing and bhaiya also was controlling his laughter.

"She found it herself!" Naman defended himself.

And I just buried my face into his chest.

The sound of bhaiya and bhabhi laughing filled the house and I tried too hard not to turned redder while Naman caressed my hair.

It was a good day, always good to be with family.