60. babysitting yukti

"In this world, it's just us."

Kriti's P.O.V.

"I have nothing to wear!" I whined.

"Then wear nothing, babe." Came my husband's reply.

"Haha." I said with a straight face.

"Let's go shopping, then?" He suggested.

"Nooo." I climbed on the bed and sat next to him.

"Why not?"

"I don't feel like leaving the house." I replied.

"Do you not feel well? Is everything okay?" His tone was concerned as he put his palm on my forehead to check my temperature.

"I'm fine, Naman. I just wanna be at home with you. It's been so long since we've both been at home together, I missed it."

"Aww, look at you being so adorable!" He said with a goofy smile on his face.

"Shut up!" I smiled.

"So, what do you wanna do?" Naman asked me.

"I don't know, suggest something."

"There's only one thing in my mind right now." His tone was suggestive and with the smirk on his face, it didn't take me long to figure out what he was implying to.

"No! I'm still sore from this morning." I laughed as I lightly smacked his arm.

"Too bad, let me give you a m-" The ringing of the doorbell interrupted him.

Both of us looked at each other in confusion, "I'll go check." Naman volunteered.

While he was downstairs, attending to the door, I just sat and stared at the ceiling.

"Kriti, it's bhaiya and bhabhi!" Naman called out and upon hearing him, i quickly went downstairs.

Arjun bhaiya and Ishika bhabhi were standing at the entrance along with little Yukti.

I smiled upon seeing them which they reciprocated and both of them engulfed in a hug.

"What a pleasant surprise, guys! Come on in." I welcomed them.

"Thank you, Kriti, but actually we're in a hurry. Today is my last doctor's appointment before the delivery and we just wanted to ask you guys for a favour." Ishika bhabhi spoke.

"Anything, bhabhi." I answered.

"Could you guys please babysit Yukti until we come back? It'll only take us two hours at max.  Actually, her babysitter is on a leave and we're already late to drop her at mom's. Your home were on our way so, we thought of asking you." She requested.

"Of course, bhabhi! We'd love to look after this cutie. Right, Naman?" I turned towards my husband.

"Yeah, totally!" He answered with a smile.

"Thank you, guys. Y'all are life savers!" Arjun bhaiya said while we just brushed it off!

"Seriously! We'd be back as soon as possible, guys." Bhabhi added.

"Great, we can have dinner together then!" I suggested.

"Good idea, baby. Y'all are having dinner with us tonight." Naman announced.

"Okay, but don't make anything. We'll order something. These pregnancy cravings are making me want to have some junk food." Bhabhi laughed.

"Okay!" I agreed.

"We'll get going, now." Arjun bhaiya turned towards Yukti and said, "Yukti, baby, don't trouble chachi and chachu. Okay? Mom and Dad will be back really soon."