29. my favourite feeling

"You feel like home."

Naman's P.O.V.

My hands were shaking while buttoning my tux. To say that I was nervous, would be an understatement. My nervousness was at it's peak. I've never done anything of this sort ever before. I push every negative thought behind and focus on the task at hand, getting ready.

I was wearing an all black suit with my black oxfords from Pellé Santino paired along with a black Audemars Piguet. I also wore a few rings and left the room after checking myself out in the mirror.

I went out and waited for my woman, patiently, until I heard the click-clock of her heels indicating that she was near

I went out and waited for my woman, patiently, until I heard the click-clock of her heels indicating that she was near. I looked up and my eyes landed upon the most beautiful person to walk on the face of this earth...Kriti.

I sucked in some air, my throat went dry, it felt as if I have forgotten every word, every syllable, everything. It felt as if I was born to witness this moment and that my purpose on this planet is complete now.

My eyes couldn't leave her. My hands travelled to the first button of my black shirt and unbuttoned it, my fingers ran themselves through my hair & I exhaled, audibly.

"You look...like a goddess." A goddess that I wanted to worship for the rest of my existence.

Her cheeks turned crimson as she blushed profusely. Her dressed hugged her at the right places, it fit her like a glove. Her straight hair enhanced her look.

"You look beyond what words could describe

"You look beyond what words could describe." My wife complimented me and it felt like my weird in my stomach, what do they call it? Butterflies. I'm in love.

"Thank you, Kriti. Shall we?" I asked her extending my arm out and she grabbed it.

"Wait, you need to wear this." I said, taking out a blindfold.

"What? Why?" She asked.

"Patience, baby. You'll see." I whispered in her ear as I helped her out the blindfold on.

Soon enough, we were at our destination. I helped my wife get out of the car as she grabbed my hand and started walking.

The weather was in my favour. It wasn't hot at all. It seems as if it might even rain later tonight or early morning.