I think about going with him because I'm terrified of being left alone with his brothers without him being around in case they make me uncomfortable with a question only Jack would know makes me uneasy. I'd hate to shut down any question they had at the risk of looking rude, but if I leave it only makes me look worse. "I'll be okay here." I reassure him with a smile before he leans down to peck my lips. 

Just before his lips make contact with mine I feel him stop and watch him look at his smug-faced brothers. He turns his back to them, blocking the kiss from their vision before kissing me. As he walks away he grabs his keys from the kitchen counter and yells, "Don't let them pressure you into answering anything you don't want to." he raises his eyebrows at his brothers as a warning to not do that.

Once Jack is gone I quickly excuse myself to put some actual clothes on, because this whole matching set under a sheer white button-up is not doing it for me. I run to Jack's room looking through his closet for a random t-shirt and some sweatpants that I could roll up to fit me. Once I've got some clothes on I go into Jack's bathroom and run my fingers through my hair to make me look slightly less "fucked". 

I run back out towards the living room, feeling their eyes on me as I take a seat in front of them. I'm not sure if it's just me and my nerves getting the best of me but the room feels so quiet I feel like you could hear a pin drop. That is until Luke takes a deep breath, sitting forward with his elbows on his knees, and asks their first question. "So, what's your name?" Okay, we're starting easy. I can do this. 

"Josephine Lee, but I go by Josie." I nod, popping my fingers wondering if the next question will be asking me for my date of birth, the street I grew up on, my social security, or I don't know something else. "Josie Lee?" He asks, narrowing his eyes at me not necessarily asking if they heard correctly but more so asking about the ties to my last name. The ties to my father. I nod my head with a smile, watching his eyebrows fly up as I confirm the assumption he made from my last name. "Yeah, Reggie Lee is my Dad." I say.

Quinn breaks away from his focused or concerned daze to react to this new piece of information. "Get fucked! What are the fucking odds?" Quinn says, dropping his head into his hands, reminding me of how his brother reacted when I first told him in that coffee shop all those months ago. It takes them a while to come to terms with the information, squinting their eyes at me before finding a similarity. 

"I was just trying to be funny, but wow!" Luke laughs, slouching back into the couch with his arms crossed over his chest. Once the information has fully settled so has the conversation. I guess they just wanted to know my name, my relation to Reggie Lee, and nothing else. I look down at my lap, thinking of something to ask them as fast as possible.

When one finally comes to mind I look up, opening my mouth to speak before I catch them both looking at me, more like examining me but maybe I'm just paranoid of them hating me and thinking I'm not a good fit for Jack. "What?" I chuckle, nervous by the look in their eyes. Quinn presses his fist to his mouth mumbling, "Just thinking." into it. Luke purses his lips together, nodding along with what his brother said. 

I want to ask if there's anything I can help clear up but before I can Quinn clarifies that it's nothing bad in an attempt to clear all the negative ideas in my head. "It's just all coming together." He says but I still have no idea what that means, not even the slightest clue. My mind is wondering what could possibly be coming together, but luckily for me, Luke clears it up for me. 

"Jack has always been very open to us about anything and everything we're brother, but when we found out he was seeing someone, and he wouldn't say a word about it we thought it was weird." Luke says, giving me an outside perspective on how Jack's been acting. I had no clue Jack even told people he was seeing someone, that's pretty bold of him though considering I wanted almost nothing to do with him for a while.