𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐫

IM ALIVEEE. Sorry for not getting the requests done I lost hella motivation but I'm back!! Also this isn't proof read so don't come at me😭
____

It was a heated night in a bar downtown, my original plan was to go to a bar and drink with my friends. That plan changed after I had a few drinks. My friends ditched me to go dance with guys they met at the bar which left me alone, I did have a few shots which got me a bit tipsy, I saw they had a pool table other than just the dance floor and bar. I got up and walked over to the table and seen a few guys playing, I seen a table filled with cash so I assumed they were betting over who would be the winner. I sat at the closest table next to where the guys were playing and watched.

When I watched, there was this one particular guy who kept looking at me, he kept looking away whenever I looked back at him. Of course seeing as he kept looking at me and looking away, I found it odd and a little cute but ignored it for the time being. Though I found it weird, I examined his thin but muscular frame and facial features.

He wore a white button up shirt which hugged his toned body very well, he wore a pair of jeans with the button up shirt which I thought the whole outfit looked cute on him. Looking up at his facial structure, he had an amazing jawline that could cut glass. His lips looked soft and plump, his nose was a nice shape and his eyes were dreamy. I could only wish those eyes looked at me in another way than just a stranger.

Moving on up his face, his brows were a nice shape, he kept himself cleaned. He had the cutest chubby cheeks and his hair was absolutely adorable. It was a nice green; not too dark and not too light. The way his hair framed his face just made me melt.

I was staring at him intently, not noticing as I was to busy admiring him, he was looking at me with a light blush covering his cheeks. I finally noticed that I was staring and that he noticed I was, I immediately looked away. A dark blush took over my cheeks as i was caught. Clearing my throat, I put all my focus back onto the game.

About half an hour passes before the game is up and the winner gets all the cash. I see the guys leave the pool table and continue to the bar. Seeing as this was my moment to grab a cue and start playing. The man who kept looking at me grabbed a cue as well, I looked at him and smiled.

He walked over to the 'betting' table and placed two hundred dollars on the table before looking at me.

"Two hundred placed on you winning against me." He whispered into my ear before chuckling and walking back to the pool table, chalking up his pool cue.

I blinked and licked my lips, I grasped my purse and started digging out money. I grabbed my wallet and took the same amount he bet and placed it on the table next to his. I walked back to the pool table and chalked my cue before placing the cube of chalk on the siding of the table. I bent over the table a bit and took a deep breath before shooting the ball across the table.

He saw that I placed the same amount on the table, he walked over towards me and pulled me in close. His lips grazed my ear as he whispered,

"If you win you can take the money and  do whatever you please with me, but if I win, you and me go to the bathrooms and you can make me a lucky man." I could tell that after he whispered that into my ear, his face wore a shit eating grin.

I push him away from me in a playful manner with a smile plastered on my face as I nod. Veneers turn came once the balls stopped moving. He took in a deep breath, aligning his pool cue with the white ball, pushing cue into the ball, making the ball roll across the table and slam into the others. I stand up straight and watch as the multicolored balls rolled across the table. Watching as a ball rolled into one of the holes, I examined where to hit next.