𝐌𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

AHHHH THANK YOU Venneers FOR REQUESTING THISSSS AHHH
I love your book sm😫

Veneers Point of View

Me and [name] have been together for many years, since me and Vels careers started. She knew our secret and kept it which made me fall madly in love with her.. years later though aka now, I feel like she doesn't love me anymore.

I feel like she's moved on to someone new.. I don't know how to describe this feeling.. I don't even know how to describe this entirely.

Me and Vel have been busy with performances and recording new albums so I haven't really had time for her which I've been making time for her on my days off.. which aren't often but I try.

"I just feel like I'm not enough for her vel." I whine out as I laid on my stomach on Vels bed as she done her makeup.

She scoffed and looked back at me,
"Shut up Veneer, you're enough and she's everything she asked for. She's just.. I don't know" she sighed "going through something?"

I sighed and looked down at the floor,

"But it's not just that.. I feel like I did something to upset her enough like this up to the point where she's being distant." I mumbled, my eyes tearing up. I sniffle and try to keep the emotions down.

Velvet puts her makeup brush down and looks at me, clearing her throat.

"Venny, i'm only saying this because I love you but maybe she needs a break? Us going to perform all the time could be affecting her feelings and perhaps she's having a hard time trying to express them to you since she doesn't want to mess things up?" Velvet responds, looking down at me with a pained expression in her eyes.

It's not often that I'd cry in front of her but in this moment, I just needed to let it go. One part being because of [name] other part being her words in her statement. Maybe I needed to have a talk with her? Either taking a break or making things right?

I sat up, tears running down my cheeks which I wipe away. Velvet gets up and gives me an awkward hug, patting my back as I cried. I sniffled once more and collected myself before pushing her away gently and getting up, leaving her room to go and find [name].

I walked down the hall and looked at her door, hesitating to even knock. My hand reached out to knock but froze mid air.

'What if i'm making a mistake and i'm just overthinking everything?' I thought to myself, I would be lying to myself if I said I didn't feel a bit panicked.

I took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

"[name]? Are you in here?" I asked, waiting for a response.

I heard her soft voice speak through the door. I started walking in and the door automatically opened for me. When I walked inside [name]'s room, it was dark. I flipped on the lightswitch and looked at her sitting on her bed, holding onto the teddy bear I bought her for her birthday.

"Are you alright, my love?" I spoke with a panicked tone, rushing to her side when I saw her shaking her head and starting to pour waterfalls out of her eyes.

I sat on the bed and pulled her into a tight hug on which she immediately pushed me away, I looked at her with wide eyes.

"Go away.. I do not want to speak to you right now.." [name] shouted, her voice cracking and hoarse as if she'd been crying for hours.

"W-what did I do wrong..?" I spoke, trying to see if she'd open up about what's been bugging her.

[name] just looked at me before she started hitting and slapping my chest, making me fall backwards, I catch her hands after a few hits and I ask again.

"What's wrong [name]! Please talk to me!" I yelled, tears now streaming down my face as I looked her dead in the eyes.

she looked me in the eyes and took a deep breath, letting out a slight chuckle before standing up, with her back facing towards me. Before she started talking she turned to face me once again, her eyes puffy and red.

"You want to know what's wrong..? Okay sure i'll tell you what's wrong. You're barely ever here to comfort me when i'm upset and whenever you do get here i'm passed out and you're drunk! and come morning time you're hungover and not wanting to get out of bed and then by the time  you do get out of bed i'm gone to work! Not only that You're never here! You're always on that damn stage performing the same songs over and over again! So sorry im i'm a bit upset!" She screamed at me, tears starting to pour from her eyes once again.

I sat there on the bed, shocked with the way she'd been feeling. A few tears escaped my eyes as I got up and walked towards her, my arms immediately wrapping around her. As I pulled her into a tight hug, I felt her arms wrapping around me. Her face shoved into the crook of my neck as she cried mercilessly

"I am so sorry you feel like that.. I know i'm never here and I am so so sorry my love.. I guess I got too caught up in being in the spotlight.. I promise I can make it up to you if you'd allow me.. I don't want to lose you.. You're my most prized possession and the one thing in this world that keeps me going.. other than my fame.." I spoke softly, too soft it came out as just barely a whisper.

[name] looked up at me with her bloodshot puffy eyes, she licked her lips and sighed

"Prove it.. prove you don't want to lose me.." she whispered, I didn't know how to prove I didn't want to lose her..

I took a moment to think on ways to prove it. I shook my head slightly as no thought came to mind but I leaned down a bit and kissed her gently. She kissed back instantly and I tightened my embrace on her.

We soon were on her bed, passed out. My arms still wrapped around her by the time the morning comes, I woke up before her and removed my arms from being wrapped around her frame.

I walk out of her room and went to the kitchen, cooking up a small breakfast for her. After it was done, I put it on a platter and decorated it slightly making sure everything was perfect before I brought it back for her. The door opened for me when I walked back. By the time I entered her room again, she was awake and sitting up.

I smiled at her and walked towards her, placing the platter down on her lap. [name] looked at me with a small smile on her face.

"For you my love.. My special girl.."

____

AAAAAAAH I FINISHED TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY!!! ARE YOU PROUD OF MEEEE? Once again thank you Venneers for this request!!! 😫🫶🏻