𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞..

Sooo I was going to write a requested chapter but forgot who requested it and what it was about--- My bad lmao

YOU BOTH ARE AGED UP IN THIS CHAPTERRRRR

____

Me and Veneer have been together for a year and a half, we spent every moment together and our anniversary was today and I was pretty excited about it since we now have been together for a year and six months.

Veneer had no idea of the gift I was going to surprise him with, I prayed he'd like it. But for now I could only hope. These past three days, i've been doing a bit of shopping with Velvet since she's the only one who knew about my pregnancy.

When I first found out I ran to her first in tears, scared of what would happen. Velvet was very supportive of my pregnancy, helping me out when I was hurled over the toilet throwing up my whole stomach.

She was the main reason I was going out shopping. She had the great idea of getting baby clothing and a bunch of other things to put in a gift bag and hand to him as out anniversary gift. I absolutely loved this idea and so we fulfilled it.

Today was the last day to shop around and pick out cute clothes, sure we may be going a bit overboard with the little clothing but Velvet wanted to pick some out for later on. We hit up a few shops with clothes for both baby and mom, toys and basic baby necessities. Veneer had no idea what we were planning but when we told him out plans to go out and shop, he didn't say anything. His eyes were just glued to his phone screen.

Me and Velvet left the house before he woke up to shop and just spend time together since she was always super busy. The time was around 12:15 and you both were starving, so I asked what she wanted to eat and what I wanted before negotiating.

We both settled on Mcdonalds, she paid for our meals which I argued about since I felt bad for her paying for everything. We got our food and sat at one of the tables, striking up a new conversation.

"How do you think he'll react when I tell him?" I asked, licking my lips before taking a sip of my soda.

Velvet smiled and wiped her hand on a napkin before replying,

"I think he'll be thrilled, [name]." Velvet spoke before taking a bite out of her burger.

To be completely honest, I was scared of getting to see his reaction to my announcement. I think Velvet saw it in my face as she put her hand on mine, patting the back of my hand.

"Just relax [name]. I know my brother and I know he'd be happy and over the moon to hear this amazing news." She spoke, a hint of smoothness in her voice. With that tone, I knew she wasn't lying to me.

After we ate, we got into her car and drove to the studio to prepare the little gift bag I was going to give him. Velvet carefully folded the tiny clothing before placing them gently into the bag. As she folded, I wrote a little note to go along with.

I finished with the note and placed it on top of the clothing before putting in a nice emerald green cellophane paper on the top of it to hide the contents beneath. I smiled as I examined the surprise bag in front of me, I looked over at velvet and seen her smiling at me.

"Well are you ready to take it to him now? I bet he's been wondering where we have been seeing as the time is 2:30." Velvet spoke, looking at her phone before showing me the time.