" Thank you. " I told him and we both sat down on the table. " Here some juice since you don't drink. " he said handing me a glass of apple juice.

" So ... what are we going to do ? Dating my husband is kind of new for me. " I told him and we both laughed.
" Well we can act we just met for the first time. And try to know each
other. " he said and well sounds like a good idea to me.

" What would you like to know? " I asked him. " For start... would you like to dance with me? " he asked and I nodded. He took my hand . Here I am married woman and having kids.

But Karishma of both worlds has never been on a date. So it's so new for me. ' Dil Ibadat ' started when he pulled me near him , holding me in his embrace. His right hand is on my waist and left one holding my hand.

He was close to me several times but I still feel like my cheeks burning. I couldn't even look him in the eye. He looks so good just like the handsome characters you read in the book...wish could take a picture.

We were slowly dancing. " I think we should say something. " he said . I looked up and asked " like what ? I am not sure... never been on a date before. " I thought I should tell him the truth.

" Really? Well I am honoured. But I thought you had a boyfriend...no offense I don't want to ruin the moment. " he said while slowly trailing my jawline with his nose , I could feel his warm breath.

Well I needed little time so I pulled away and said " well it's ruined. ". And was about to walk away to sit on a nearby bench but before I could leave he holded my hand and pulled me back to him.

" Aj Jane ki zid na karu....I know your not mad. Than why are you pretending to be mad ? Why ? Why are you teasing me ? " he asked me looking in the eye.

" I can be mad. What will you do if I become mad at you? " I asked him.
" Well , I will hold you and never let you leave me. " he said and well how can I be mad at that face ? Too cute.

" Well , than let's dance and forget everything else. " I told him. He nodded and we danced on more songs.

After that he had a lovely dinner. We talked about our school and college days. And I realised I don't remember anything from my past. Like I can only recall memories of Karishma I am in , not my memories. What happened before I was here ...I don't recall anything? Is system behind it ? I don't know...it's crazy.

2 hours later

" Where are we going? " I asked him but he didn't replied. We walked for som and then he released my eyes.

" Since you like nature so much I thought we could spend the nighthere

here. " he said with a smile.

" First date and you want me to spend the night with an unknown man. Is it safe? " I asked him in a teasing tone.

" Yes , I am sure you will not take advantage of me. " he said and wait what does he think I am ? How will I do such stuff ?

" Trust me ....I am a decent woman. I don't do creepy stuff. " I told him with dignity. I entered the tent and sat down. It's so soft and beautiful. The air is heavy with the sweet scent of flowers.

" Then miss decent...why are you having my picture in your phone. It's from that time when we were not a couple? " he asked and oh shit...but I thought he didn't know about it.

" Let me darling...." he said lying on my lap " you had a crush on me ? You actually liked me ? " he asked. That guy...my ears turning hot ...of course I liked him but how will I say it.

" Okay , okay I will not tease you...it's time for the surprise. " he said , more surprises are left. He turned off the lights and the garden was filled with moonlight and little light insects. It looked amazing...just like a fairy tale.

" Mishti....thank you for giving me another chance, thank you for loving me. " he said placing my hand in his heart. My eyes filled with tears. I feel complete...I feel happy.

Samrat ( POV )

The tattoo is hurting again...I know why it hurts and that is painful in itself. But I have to leave with this pain forever.

I wish I could forget everything, not know anything about anything but that's not part of my curse.

My curse is pain , pain of memory, pain of mystery and I have to endure it. It's not too much pain but it's really uncomfortable.

" Hey ! Here is your blanket. " Said Sahara, putting a fresh blanket on my bed. With my painful memories I am doing injustice on her , how can I move on with all that memory ?

" Hey ! Can I get a hug ? " I asked her. She looked at me with concern and without any question walked over to me and sat down to my level and give me a hug.

I have learned from someone that
' we must always answer love with love ' and I will do it. I may not forget anything but I will value Sahara and care for her. With that thought the pain in my tattoo is gone. I don't understand the complicated mystery.

She might have understood but all I know is that I have done something right ...well then I will keep doing the right thing forever.

Author Interview

Author: Happy New year, hope you all have a wonderful year ahead of you.

Samrat: Boring

Author: The stage is all yours.

Samrat: My beautiful and handsome friends hope you have a lovely year ahead of you. Girls you all shine in my night sky like stars and I love you a lot.

Author : well , as if they like you that much .

Samrat: Everyone likes me ...even if you like me.

Author: Myth.

Samrat:  If you think about the author pampers me more than other characters say ' lovely ' and if you think she doesn't like me say ' Nah ' let it be a vote

Author: The result may break your heart.

Samrat: Don't worry... already broken.

Author: well , lets watch a movie, here is your blanket, cooling jell for your aching tattoo and a cup of coffee. What do you want to watch ?

Samrat: 🤣🤣🤣

Author: what happened?

Samrat: Just proved something...let's watch comedy.

Author: cool. Readers tell us which movie should we watch and do join us. Sam you need popcorn.

Samrat: I thought characters were not allowed here to stay and eat food .

Author: yes , not allowed...you want popcorn, candy ... anything?

Samrat: popcorn will do ...get me a big pillow please...and we can start.

Author: Alright... alright and we watch comedy movie.... medicine for every sad person. What are you waiting for readers ... comeon .

Samrat: I just proved everything but do let me know what do you think ....
Good night sweethearts.