𝐒𝐈𝐗

• kamiya •

it's been 3 months since i've met jamari. we've been talking about being in a relationship multiple times. both my dad and my brother love him. i met his mom and i really like her. jamari said she talks about me sometimes. and every time i i go over jamari's house, i'm always welcomed with love by his mom and his 14 year old sister. oh yeah i forgot to say he has a 14 year old sister. every time i'm over there and jamari falls asleep before me, i hang out with his sister. he does the same, every time i fall asleep before him he would go play the game with landon.

right now i'm playing scary roblox games with iris (his sister). "i'm scared iris, you said it wouldn't be this scary." i said. "it's nottt. you're just to scared!" iris said laughing. we played for a couple more hours then she got tired. i gave her a hug and told her goodnight and then left to go to jamari's room. i got in his bed and went to sleep next to him.

i woke up the next morning and nobody was next to me. i got up and looked around for him. but iris said he went out real quick. i nodded and went into the bathroom to freshen up and brush my teeth. i went out and went downstairs and sat in the living room. iris came down and sat next to me. we took a couple of tik toks and pictures.

after 3 hours for hanging out with iris. it was the afternoon. me and iris wanted some snacks so we walked to the store. we went in there and got some snacks and walked back. jamari doesn't live far. when we got into the house landon texted me asking me to come home. i told iris and jamaris mom that i had to go and walked out the door.

when i got home, i sat my stuff down and went upstairs. there i saw landon standing by my door whispering. "i always knew you was crazy, but are you mentally crazy." i said to landon. he jumped when he heard me. he knocked on my door three times and walked up to me and gave a hug. "i got a surprise for you lor ugly." he said covering my eyes with my favorite sleeping mask. "can you see?" he asked me. "i'm not even gonna answer that landon." i said. he hit my head and lead me forward. i heard me room door open. landon took off my sleeping mask and i saw this.

jamari was standing by my bed in the red shirt that wore when we first met

jamari was standing by my bed in the red shirt that wore when we first met. it was a custom made shirt. with the words "not a killer." on the back  with graffiti. i look back and landon it recording. i'm smiling very hard like lost for words. i look back at jamari and he rolled his eyes. "since you obviously can't read lemme read it for you." he said with sass. "will.you.be. my girlfriend?" jamari asked pointing and each word on the bed. "i don't know, i want a boyfriend not a girlfriend." i said laughing. he sucked his teeth. "sike naw, yes i will be ya girlfriend!" i said running up to him hugging him tightly. he pulled away and kissed me. landon put the phone down and fell on the floor so we can pay attention to him. "all that stank." i mumbled. jamari laughed.

three hours later me and jamari was in the living room on the couch watching bag girls club. "get her portia!" jamari yelled all in my ear. it was the fight between portia and natalie. "imma get us some more soda." jamari said. i nodded as he got up. while he was in the kitchen, he got a notification. i picked up his phone even though it was wrong. i was about to put his phone back down but he got another one. i looked and it was a text from someone named "stalker ex 🤨." i put his phone down and waited for him. he came back smiling like it's something to smile for. "ya ex texted you." i said. he grabbed his phone texting back and sat his phone back down. "she got a new page and she's looking at my ig through that. just blocked her." he said looking at me. i nodded and he grabbed me cuddling me again. and we fell asleep to girls fighting.