𝐓𝐖𝐎

• kamiya •

i gave jamari my address and i went back outside and sat on my front steps and waited for him. a couple minutes later he came smiling at me. i smiled back giving him a hug. we sat down and just talked about any and everything.

"ion smoke or nothing. i'm just a boy tryna make it up there." jamari said rubbing his hands together while looking at them. i nodded. we talked about deep stuff too. it was like nothing else mattered but him. we laughed and joked at time. overall it was just fun hanging around him. i found myself talking about how my mama left me, my brother, and my father for another family with more money. i usually don't talk about that to no one.

he hugged me. and after that. he told me about his dad. how he watched his dad get locked up for something his dads "best friend" did. i just listened to him tell me this whole story. "it's crazy, ion even talk about this. you must be special shawty." he said. "exactlyyy." i said.

just then my brother flew the door opened. "who dis?" he asked. "my friend jamari." i said. jamari and landon dapped each other up. "ard but i'm bout to go to asia house." he said stepping of the steps and on the sidewalk. "tell my best friend i said hey." i said. "ard. love see you later." "love you too. be safe." he nodded and started to walk off.

me and jamari went in the house and he met my dad. who was sitting on the couch watching "martin" cracking up. we went upstairs in my room. "yo room cool. definitely finna be in here- AND DA WIFI BUMBING. oh yeaa." jamari said sitting on my bed. i laughed and ate the snacks i got from the store.

as it got later and later i got sleepy. jamari saw that and got up. "ard ma, cause i see you're tired. imma dip and see you tomorrow." he said getting up and giving me a hug. "ard see you get home safe. betta not see you on da news." i said. he laughed and walked off. i can hear my dad and him saying bye. i could also hear him and my brother.

i turned my LED lights on blue and told my alexa to play disney piano. i turned my fan on and went to sleep listening to "almost there."

💋