𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

• kamiya •

"wake up jamari." i said for the fifth time in a row. "no." he said with his eyes closed. "boy you gotta get up and go." i said. "no i don't." he said. i hit him and pulled his hair. he shot up and got out the bed and went in my bathroom without saying a word. i just got up and stretched. he came back in the room and gave me a mugged look. "boy what is you looking at?" i asked popping my neck. "you ugly." he said popping his neck also. "you a lil gay boy." i said laughing, he laughed too. "ard but this my mama, i gotta go see you later ma." he said hugging me.

hours later it's now 12:10 pm. i was sitting in the living room sitting on the couch watching the princess and the frog (my favoriteee). "you ugly." landon said coming into the living room and sitting beside me. "ya mova." i said proudly. "we have the same mova dummy." "yea but you look more like her." "kamiya please shut up." i laughed and went on my phone. i went on snapchat and put a ugly filter on landon. he smacked my phone out me hand. i smacked his big forehead and picked my phone up. "i wanna go to a party" i randomly said. "my homeboy throwing one tomorrow. i was finna go but on know." he said. "just go, but can you take me with you please?" i asked. "i mean if you really wanna go. then yea." he said shrugging. i gave him a big hug and made sure i was choking him a bit. he slapped me and we started play fighting. "CUT THAT OUT!!" my father yelled from upstairs. me and landon held in our laugh looking at each other.

tomorrow came and so did that block party. i was enjoying myself, laughing, dancing, and just having fun. me and asia was making a tik tok when here come landon all in the mix."didn't i tell you to pull that dress down?" landon asked me. "yes. and i didn't listen to you." i said smiling showing my pink braces. "well you need to. you don't know who might be out here." he said. i nodded slowly and started to pull my dress down. i had on a simple outfit. i had a beige dress on with a drown cardigan on and my drown dunks, and a lil brown and white purse. "so i heard you been talking to some lil boy." aside started. "ew don't say it like that." i said with a disgusted expression. "but he cool, his name jamari, we the same age but he a couple months older. and these past couple days hanging out with him been cool." i said looking up at the dark sky. "ouu finna catch you a man huh?" she asked getting excited. "ion know..just might!!" i said causing her to get more excited.

time passed and it was bout 10. and me and landon was finna walk back home. just then his homeboy started playing "heyy you knuckleheads." i stopped in my place. "yk this my songgg lanny." i said calling landon a nickname i gave him years ago. he rolled his eyes and we stayed until the song ended. we walked home safely and i went right to my room the change my clothes. my feet was hurting. i barely sat down. once i got changed i called jamari. he answered and he was in his bed. "hey miya." he said in a tired voice. "hey mari." i said getting in my bed. "how was the party?" he asked eyes closed. "i would tell you but i'm super tired." i said. "great me too goodnight." he said, and not even a minute later he was snoring. i just chuckled and went to sleep also.