𝐎𝐍𝐄

• kamiya •

i woke up to my brother screaming. i ran to his room. "WHATS WRONG?!" i yelled. "just died in cod ." he said. i rolled my eyes and walked back to my room and laid back down. only now i couldn't go back to sleep.

i mean it was time to get up anyways. i laid for couple more seconds then got up and went to my dads room. "good morning dad!" i said entering his room. "good morning baby! how you sleep?" he said sitting up. "oh i slept good. except your son wanna yell." i said rolling my eyes again. "yeah i feel ya." he said. i laughed and walked out his room and walked in the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

after i was done i went back in my room and put on a simple outfit to go to a corner store rq. i put on my favorite black aaliyah shirt and some ripped up jeans with my black and white dunks. i walked past my brothers room. "where you goin miya?" he asked getting up. "to the corner store down the street." i said. "oh i'm coming with you." he already had on a wife beater and sweatpants. so all he did was put his yeezy slides on.

i told my dad we was going to the store rq. after that we walked out the door and started walking. walking through baltimore can be fun sometimes. you hear upbeat music, people dancing, and much more. my brother stopped our walk bout 5 times to jump in random peoples tik toks. we made it to the store and i went to the candy aisle.

my brother stopped to talk to his homeboys. i was getting some skittles. but it was the last pack. "maneee why would you take da last pack." i heard a voice behind me. i turned around and it was this cute boy behind me. "oh my bad. you can have em." i said offering the skittles. "no ma you can have it." he said slightly smiling. i smiled and rolled my eyes.

"what's ya name ma?" he asked. "kamiya.what about you?" "jamari." he said. "can i get your number?" he asked. "ion knowww." i said looking down. "what you mean youn know. you want me fr." he said. "boyyy byeee." i said handing him my phone. he licked his lips putting his number in. he called it and his phone ring. he put his name as "MINES 💋" i laughed as i took my phone back. "how you spell your name?" he asked. "k-a-m-i-y-a." i spelled out. "w-i-f-e-y-y. got it." he said looking at his phone.

"ard but i'm bout to pay for my stuff and leave." i said pointing to the door. "iight but lemme get a hug bae." he said opening his arms. i gave him a side hug and he made my body form so i was giving him a full hug. "boy bye." i said walking to the front. "iight imma call you when i get home." he yelled. "bet." i yelled back. i paid for my stuff and told my brother to come on.

we got back home and sat on the living room couch. i  stared at jamari's contact smiling at the fact he put his name as that. a couple of minutes later. i got a call from jamari. "wsp ma." he said smiling in he camera. "dang that was quick." i said "i live in those houses close to the store." he said. "oh you live in them houses." i said. we talked some more. "its still early you wanna hang around the block?" he said. "yea sure."