𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

• kamiya •

"bunny!" landon called to me. "what?" i said opening my eyes. "hi." he said standing there looking stupid. "get out my room." i said standing up and pushing him out my room. he pushed me back and i fell back. i did a pop up and punched him in the stomach. he poked my stomach and i fell down. he started fake punching me. "ABUSE ABUSE!!" i yelled. he stopped and helped me up.

"you need to get up anyways. it's 12:30." he said. "ard. what we doing today?" i asked. "ion know you wanna go to boom boom crab?" he asked. "no. my stomach still hurt from saturday." i said rubbing my stomach. "girl bye that was from two days ago." he said rolling his eyes. "can we go to the mall?" i asked.  "yea which one?" "down towson." "ard put ya clothes on. tell me when you do because imma call the uber." "okay."

i went in the bathroom and took a shower. then i brushed my teeth and washed my face. i decided to put on a beige lil durk shirt, light ripped up jeans, and brown air jordan. i put on my favorite black purse and told my brother and he called a uber.

i called jamari and told him i was going to the mall. "ard imma catch a uber up there." he said. "ard see you." "see you." i hung up and went down stairs. i did a quick tik tok which my big head brother jumped in. "oh and jamari gon be there." i said picking my phone up and putting in my purse. "oh yeaaa. dats my gang." he said. "boy shut up. and the uber here." i said opening the front door.

we got there and i told my brother i wanted to go to that corn dog place. we went there and saw there was a photo thingy. i got in and took some. my brother did too. then we took some together. we ordered the corn dogs now we was just waiting. just as we got the corn dogs, jamari came and gave be a hug from behind. i smiled and we all sat down.

i took a picture for locket. just as i posted it jamari took this big bite outta my corn dog. "jamariii." i whined pushing his head. "thank you mama. i ain't eat." he said smacking. "me either dummy." i said taking a bite. landon just laughing like sum funny. "bae you wanna take pictures with me in the photo booth. "yea lemme finish eating." i said. "bae?" landon said with a confused face. i shook my head. "ion know, jamari slow." i said side eyeing jamari.

we went in the photo booth. and took some cute pictures. jamari kissed my cheek on one of 'em. "boy don't kiss me. ion know where your lips been." i said rolling my eyes. "on ya cheek." he said in a duh tone. i laughed and we got out of the booth.

we was at round 1 playing games and having fun. "take my picture." i said handing my phone to jamari. he acted like he was taking pictures. whole time he was talking pictures of himself. "imma hurt you." i said. "no you won't." he said hugging me.