I hesitated for a second before bringing my hand up from her arm to wipe the tears of her face with my thumb. She lent sideways into my hand and let out a small sob. Without thinking for any longer I pulled her into a hug and she buried her face into my shoulder. Her body was shaking slightly and she couldn't stop crying.

Beth appeared in the doorway but I mouthed for her to go back and Katie's ok. She nodded before returning to the front room. "I'm so sorry ellie." Katie said again holding my tighter. "Its fine." I said placing a kiss ontop of her head. She looked up "No it's not. I should have told you. I should have broken up with her properly. I-" I cut her off before she could say anymore and kissed her softly. "Its fine" I reassured her.

She wiped her tears before both of us returned to the lounge. Kyra and steph were cuddled close to eachother, Beth was laying on Viv, Alessia and Leah were sharing a blanket with Leah's head resting on alessias shoulder. Only the chair was free.

Katie walked over to near the window sill and sat down on the floor pulling a blanket over herself. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Theres no more seats." Katie said shrugging. "Yes there is" I said pointing at the chair. "Yes but your sitting there" Katie explained. "Oh shut up and get your ass over here." I said rolling my eyes.

"You tell her Ellie!" Alessia shouted causing everyone to laugh. "Ow my ears" Leah whined. Katie got up slowly and walked over to the chair. She sat down on the chair arm trying to get comfortable. I sat down on the chair. "Really?" I asked giving her a look.  "What?" Katie said confused. I rolled my eyes before putting my arms around her waist and pulling her onto to the chair so she was sitting on my lap. I pulled the blanket over both of us and she relaxed laying so her head was just under mine.

About halfway into the movie I really needed to pee. I shuffled slightly. "What's up?" Katie whispered. "I'm uncomfortable." I said. Katie stood up straight away. "Sorry I'll sit over there" She mumbled. "No I'm uncomfortable because I need to pee you idiot." I said laughing at her pushing her back onto the chair. "Shush!" Viv said looking at both of us. When she looked away I mocked her, making katie laugh, before going upstairs to the bathroom.

When I came back downstairs I walked back into the front room and sat down on Katie's lap leaning back. I sat still for about 5 minutes but the film started to bore me. I lent forwards slightly then shuffled. I heard katie take a sharp breath in. I giggled to myself before shuffling again slightly. Katie let out a small noise. I shuffled once again and felt Katie's hands fly to my waist making sure I couldn't move.

"What's up?" I asked innocently. "Dont act all innocent." She whispered. Her face was red and she looked flustered. "I was just getting comfortable." I said innocently again. "Mhmm" She said not believing me.

Eventually her hands rested and weren't holding me down anymore. I shuffled again and felt her fingers grip onto my hips. "Stop." She growled slightly. "I'm not doing anything." I protested. "Right who else wants food because if I hear Beth's stomach rumble one more time I'm going to put her outside." Leah complained. Everyone laughed as beth went red. "well viv didnt feed me earlier!" she said turning to viv. Vivianne rolled her eyes before handing leah her phone to order food.

About 30 minutes later there was a knock at the door. Kyra got up and answered carrying our food back into the lounge. Steph passed katie hers then me mine. Katie put hers on one arm of the chair and I put mine on the other. "If anyone spills anything on my new sofas your laying for it to get cleaned!" Beth said protectively. "Sure sure" Alessia said rolling her eyes. "I mean it" Beth said turning around to quickly and tripping over vivs legs spilling some of her milkshake onto the rug. "VIVIANNE!" Beth said annoyed. Viv was to busy laughing to care. "Its not funny!" Beth protested. Everyone burst out laughing before beth eventually did too.

Katie's pov:
Ellie shuffled again. If she does that one more time I'm going to take her home I dont care if shes finished her food or not. She turned to get her fries and put 2 into her mouth. She moaned. "God these are good" She said. I felt my face turn red and his behind her to avoid being questioned. "Do that again and I'll eat them." I whispered in her ear grazing the sweet spot on her neck. "Sorry" She said apologising.

When the film finished I helped take the rubbish out and fold up the blankets. "So are you staying here tonight or going home?" Beth asked Ellie smiling. "I feel pretty tired, Can you drive me home?" Ellie asked turning to me winking slightly. "Uh sure" I said shrugging trying to ignore how fast my heart was now beating. "Thanks!" She said innocently before getting her bag and picking up he guitar. "I'll just go put these in my car I can always come back tomorrow and get them" She said smiling.

An:
the song is 'cardigan' by taylor swift btw.

I wrote in here that katie has blue eyes. I went on google and looked it up and it said she had brown eyes but In pictures i swear she has blue so I'm not sure! x