【My treasure! This is a deep sea, what if you drown? ! ! ]

    [Everyone knows that this black sea monster is weird, how dare you go down there! No wonder Mama Jiaojiao and the others said they will never let you get close to the Black Sea! ! ! ]

    [You don’t want to dive anymore? What if you suffocate? ]

    [A user with 3S ability can hold her breath for up to an hour. Lan Lan is also a 3S user. She should be able to hold her breath with her mental power! 】

    【I don't think Lanlan can! Lanlan always does things based on instinct, but operating mental power requires long-term practice. Has she ever practiced it? 】

    【oops! Lanlan really went under the water! 】

    The mermaid was very happy when she saw the little girl entering the water. After circling the little girl for a long time, she began to be confused again.

    She poked the little girl's legs with her fingers.

    Why doesn't it have a tail?

    Lanlan sighed: "Mother Yuyu, Lanlan doesn't have a tail. Lanlan is a human, but Lanlan can also swim."

    Because she often goes to the water park to play, Lanlan is very good at swimming. , Lanlan used a dog to plow, and she reached a long distance in one go.

    Although she swims strangely, she swims very fast.

    The mermaid immediately chased after him.

    One person and one fish just started playing in the water.

    Until the mermaid got into the water, the little girl also jumped into the water with a sudden move.

    What no one saw was that after the little girl entered the water, a small opening opened behind her ear, where it was covered by her hair.

    That small mouth is very similar to fish gills.

    The audience finally felt relieved after watching the little girl swim on the bottom of the sea for a long time without any problems or difficulty breathing.

    [Okay, okay, she can hold her breath! ]

    [It seems that Lanlan's use of mental power is quite good. Is this the talent of a young 3s ability user? Woohoo, I'm so envious. 】

    Advanced cameras naturally have diving functions, but the bottom of the sea is also black, so the cameras have to turn on the night vision function.

    The audience finally saw the scenery of the seabed clearly. They saw that in the turbid underwater world, there was nothing except a few sparse seaweeds.

    There were no other schools of fish or other strange animals. It was as if the entire sea was empty. In the field of view covered by the lens, only the silver-white mermaid and the little girl could be seen.

    After one person and one fish swam in the water for a long time, the little girl suddenly made a gesture to swim in another direction.

    The mermaid didn't know why, but she still followed her there.

    After swimming for a while, they arrived at a darker place. After taking a closer look, they discovered that there was a huge rock on the bottom of the sea.

    The huge stone is so big that it is boundless. It is so heavy on the bottom of the sea, as if it was born to grow here.

    After seeing the stone, Lanlan continued to swim forward.