The scene was silent.

    After a while, Li Jie slowly said: "Donald, is he really your biological son?"

    In order to save his daughter, he has to sacrifice his son, right?

    Wouldn't your deceased wife really be so angry that she would jump out of her grave and fight for you?

    ——Ennuo

    and Lanlan arrived at Dark Star seven days later.

    The spacecraft has set a location in advance, and it is at night when it is parked.

    After getting off the spaceship, Ennuo put the huge spaceship away, lowered his head, and looked at the little girl leaning against his legs, who was so sleepy that he couldn't open his eyes.

    Ennuo picked up Lanlan, touched the back of the little girl's head, and said, "Sleep on daddy."

    Lanlan muttered vaguely, and softly hugged her father's neck with her two little hands, leaning her little head against it. On Dad's shoulder, he closed his eyes and fell asleep quickly.

    Ennuo glanced at Feng Chilang next to him again, and said hesitantly: "Your appearance is quite eye-catching. I will take you to a pet grooming session later and give you a change of appearance, so as not to be recognized by others when you go out."

    Feng Chi The wolf didn't know what the human was talking about. He only looked at the little girl in the human's arms. His green eyes were like two crystal clear emeralds in the dark night.

    Ennuo didn't take Lan Lan to stay in the hotel, Sophia gave him an address.

    After arriving at the address in a hover car, Ennuo saw a large, simple and eerie manor as soon as he got off the car.

    The outer walls of the manor were covered with unknown species of black vegetation. It was the first time Ennuo saw such a place. He cautiously stepped forward and knocked on the door.

    After knocking "dong dong dong" for a while, the manor door opened with a "squeak" after a long while.

    Listening to the scraping sound of the rusty door leaf, Ennuo felt that his teeth were sore, and the Feng Chilang next to him had already made an offensive posture. It pressed its upper body down and clamped its tail tightly. , facing the door wrapped in black vegetation, issued a "whimpering" warning sound.

    The black door opened a gap, and in the gap, a pale and decayed old man's face was revealed.

    Ennuo looked at the old man, but was surprised to find that the old man had no eyes!

    There were only the whites of his eyes!

    Ennuo's heart skipped a beat, and he suddenly came up with the idea of ​​"Why don't we take Lan Lan and find a hotel to stay in?"

    "Who are you looking for..." The old man spoke now, his voice hoarse and dry, as if he hadn't spoken for decades, which made people feel uncomfortable.

    Ennuo opened his optical brain hesitantly: "Well, I'm Sophia's friend. She gave me this address and said we could stay here for a while..."

    Ennuo showed his own optical brain to the old man. address on the brain.

    When I looked at the old man's face again, I saw that the light from the optical brain's screen was shining right on the old man's face, and actually made the old man's pale skin full of grooves start to glow green!

    Damn it! He is so scary!

    Ennuo quickly turned off the light screen, stepped back a little, and said hurriedly: "It's okay if it's inconvenient, let's find another place to live!"