night, in the small apartment in Yaxingwang Wine Lane.

    Li Jie poured himself a glass of wine. He lay leisurely on the sofa watching the live broadcast and occasionally took a sip of wine to enjoy this rare and pleasant time.

    The little girl on the big screen was happily talking to her friends about what happened to her in the past two days because she was reunited with her friends.

    She spoke in childish tones, and her words were confused, but everyone listened with interest.

    "Didi."

    At this moment, Li Jie's communicator rang.

    Li Jie's communicator has been turned off, and only a few people can still contact him.

    He casually clicked on the communicator and saw that it was Hu Qingya calling. Li Jie clicked on the call and said, "What's wrong?" Hu Qingya

    on the communicator said in a hurry: "Where are you?"

    "Home." Li Jie shouted again. He took a sip of wine and kept his eyes on the big screen in front of him. Seeing that his daughter was safe, his anxious mood in the past two days also relaxed.

    "Come here immediately." Hu Qingya was bald: "Sofia kidnapped the president of your empire. She said she would send this scumbag to a slaughterhouse to be slaughtered. Ennuo has thoughtfully helped her find the nearest slaughterhouse. Address, she's about to leave!"

    "Cough cough cough cough cough!" A large gulp of wine was choked in his throat.

    Li Jie sat up instantly, put down his wine glass, and said with a look of disbelief: "What did you say?"

    -

    Sophia's grudge with the president will not affect other people in the fatal training ground.

    Not long after Kusi, Yousang, and Wei Chong walked out of the woods, Mianfeng, Ye Ling, and Su Ming also came out.

    It's just that they waited for a long time, but they didn't wait for Xu Yue to come out.

    "Would you like to go in and search again?"

    Su Ming suggested. He and Xu Yue were originally a multi-person team. Now, they are the only two left. If Xu Yue is gone, then he will be the only one left. .

    "But if we go in again, will we be trapped inside again?" Yousang already had a psychological shadow. When he thought about the fear that he couldn't get out of the past two days, he didn't want to step into the woods again.

    Lan Lan immediately said: "No, no, Hei Hei said, the forest is already healed."

    "Hei Hei?" Yousang didn't know why: "Who is Hei Hei?"

    The little girl immediately stretched out her hand. Little Hand: "This is Heihei!"

    Yousang leaned over and stared at the little girl's hand, but there was nothing there.

    The little girl pointed to the small mole in the middle of her palm: "Here, Hei Hei!"

    Yousang stared at the small black mole, a little confused: "This is Hei Hei??? It can talk???"

    Lanlan immediately He nodded heavily: "Yeah, yeah! Hei Hei can already speak very fluently. Hei Hei will stutter at first, but it will stop soon. Hei Hei learns things very quickly!"

    Yousang: "?"

    I don't study well, don't lie to me...

    Yousang questioned: "Let him say something to me now."