A long time ago A long time ago?" Lanlan tilted her head: "How long ago was that?"

    Xiao Shuiren thought about it carefully. He was not very good at arithmetic. His life was very long, and he had never done arithmetic...

    He said: "It was a long, long time ago that my aura wanted to cover that place, but you were not allowed..."

    It was a very vague memory. They had not communicated with each other, but they had met...

    She was the blue one Planets, he is the entire universe. He is used to letting every planet he sees be contaminated with his aura, but the only exception is the blue planet...

    She was too fierce...

    She didn't allow him to get close...

    His breath couldn't enter the Blue Star, and he couldn't bury his energy into the soil of that planet. Therefore, the creatures on that planet were all short-lived.

    But she didn't seem to know, so she tyrannically refused to let him get close. Only she could nurture the creatures she gave birth to. She didn't want other energies to invade her territory, even if he had good intentions and wanted to help her live longer. One o'clock...

    Xiao Shuiren pointed to the position under his feet, and then said softly: "The furthest I can only go is here."

    He drew a 38th line in the air: "You said, beyond here, there will be no Okay..."

    "Ah?" Lanlan was dumbfounded: "Then what will happen if it exceeds the limit?"

    Xiaoshuiren was confused: "How about what?"

    Lanlan said: "It's just that Heihei said that Lanlan is not allowed to be Heihei. In the past, if Heihei insists on going over, what will happen to Lanlan? Will it be black?"

    Xiao Shuiren shook his head: "You can't beat me."

    Lanlan blinked his eyes: "Then why doesn't Heihei go over? ?"

    Xiao Shuiren said matter-of-factly: "If you don't want me to go over, you will be unhappy..."

    Lan Lan looked at Hei Hei for a while, then she scratched her face and said, "But we are already here, so I won't go. Lan Xing, take a look, it's such a pity, it's really beautiful inside."

    "I've seen it..." Although he couldn't get close, he could peek from a distance, and he had a peek, and it was really beautiful inside.

    The little girl had no choice but to say, let's walk around. Lanlan can point it out to Heihei. Heihei, look, here is the Pacific Ocean, here is the Atlantic Ocean, here is China..."

    The little girl introduced endlessly. Xiao Shuiren didn't rush her and just listened to what she said.

    Afterwards, the little girl became curious again: "Heihei, you said that Blue is Blue Star, but Why is Lanlan a blue star? do you know? "

    Little Water Man shook his head: "I don't know, I only know that you have always been Blue Star, and you are now too. The little girl was very confused: "

    But Lanlan is not Blue Star, Lanlan is Lanlan." "

    Xiao Shuiren didn't know how to explain it. He wasn't very good at talking. Maybe what he wanted to say and what he said didn't mean the same thing. The

    two children were very anxious.

    After a while, Lanlan simply ignored it, and she grabbed Heihei said: "Anyway, Lanlan can play with Heihei now! Heihei, Lanlan will take you to see the moon! "