I don’t know if it was just some bad luck...

    but there were footsteps coming from far away!

    As soon as Yousang's ears moved, he immediately raised his neck excitedly and stared in the direction of the footsteps.

    A few minutes later.

    Kusi looked at Yusang in front of him with an unfriendly expression.

    "Are you alone?" Kusi looked around again, trying to find a miracle.

    Yousang looked sincere: "Yes, yes, yes, that's great. Fortunately, you heard my voice. Otherwise, I don't know how long I would have to go around here. Is there anything to eat? Let me borrow it. We All the nutrient solution is in Su Ming's supply bag, and I'm starving to death!"

    Kusi didn't want to pay attention to him.

    But considering that he is now "Sver" and there is always a face-saving project to be done, he finally reached into the supply bag.

    Unexpectedly, at this moment, Wei Chong behind him directly threw a bottle of nutrient solution to Yousang.

    Kus glanced at Wei Chong and immediately met the bright eyes of the blond boy!

    Kusi: "...?"

    Yousang took the nutrient solution and immediately drank it in several sips.

    After that, Kus continued to walk in other directions, and the number of people following him changed from one to two.

    But Yousang obviously talked a lot more than Wei Chong.

    "Sver, you can do it. You can actually find the road? How did you find the road? Why do I see that every road is the same?" It is

    normal to see that every road is the same. This is how consciousness is affected by the landform. influence the results produced.

    To use a Blue Star word that Lan Lan once said to describe it, it is called - ghost hitting the wall.

    No matter how you go, it's like an illusion, your eyes are always covered with a layer of fog, and you can't see through the reality under the surface.

    Kusi was also blinded by the terrain at first, but soon, with his rich combat experience, he found a breakthrough.

    But compared to his maturity, these new generation children are obviously not able to deal with such a difficult situation and will only scratch their heads on the spot.

    "Sver, how did you recognize the road? Please teach me!" Yousang was still chatting with Kusi.

    Kusi was annoyed by his quarrel, and said unhappily: "I have a good sense of direction."

    Yousang: "..."

    I don't study well, so don't lie to me. There is obviously something wrong with this forest, and it definitely doesn't rely on my sense of direction. It can be cracked!

    People continued to walk through the woods.

    At the same time, Ye Ling, Mianfeng, Xu Yue, and Su Ming in the woods were still spinning around.

    On the Prince Shishu's side...

    Shishu looked at the 2S-level high-level beast, the Blood-Greedy Leopard, which was slowly approaching him, covered in pitch black, with green eyes, pupils standing dangerously in a straight line, and sharp teeth.

    His dark eyes slowly narrowed.

    Shi Shu didn't expect to meet a greedy leopard in the woods...