"No, no, it's obviously this way."

    "You remember wrongly. I remember starting from this fork in the road and going to the right..."

    It seems like everyone remembers it. The locations were all different, and when everyone was talking about it, Kus only stood outside with Lan Lan and did not squeeze in to join in the fun.

    "Dad, are we lost?" the little girl asked softly.

    Not lost, but...

    a maze.

    These contestants only discovered it now, but Kus actually noticed something was wrong from the moment he entered the mountain.

    The arrangement of the trees here was very similar to a forest maze he had encountered on the Extreme Cold Star before.

    At that time, Kus led the team through a polar forest. Through that forest, they could reach the rear of the Arctic Star Empire's garrison base camp as quickly as possible.

    As long as the sneak attack is successful, they can occupy the entire garrison camp, and then use the garrison camp as a starting point. They can capture at least two surrounding planets as quickly as possible before the empire's reinforcements arrive.

    Everything was going smoothly at first, but something happened in the forest midway.

    First, the beacon began to fail, and then the mecha's navigation system became just spinning in place. Finally, the map no longer worked at all, because the earth's crust in the forest was changing at will.

    They were completely trapped in that forest and couldn't even find their way back.

    Fortunately, they brought enough military supplies. After wandering around in the forest for a month, they finally made it out.

    But they never dare to approach that polar forest again.

    The interstellar population is huge. Half of the land in the universe is used by humans, while the other half is the territory of strange beasts.

    These strange beasts are powerful and changeable, and humans have always been passive in the battle against them.

    Therefore, when a certain wild environment is unpredictable, humans can only try to stay away and not provoke these monsters.

    The same thing seems to be happening in the current Crazy Canyon and the original Polar Forest.

    However, the Crazy Canyon is small and not as vast as the polar forest, so it shouldn’t be too difficult to break through this maze?

    Of course, regardless of whether it is difficult or not, Kus is not going to say anything. At present, it seems that they are just going around in circles and have not suffered any substantial harm. There is no reason for him to risk exposure and push himself to the forefront. , His purpose in entering the arena was just to protect Lanlan, and the life and death of others was not his concern.

    "It doesn't matter, you continue to sleep." Kusi picked up the little girl a little more and told her not to worry about anything else. If the sky falls, he will still be there.

    Lanlan is indeed very sleepy. She didn't take a nap at noon today. If Lanlan doesn't take a nap at noon, she will really want to sleep at night.

    After vaguely agreeing with her father, Lanlan continued to huddle in her father's arms and fell asleep in a daze.

    The teenagers over there discussed it for a long time, but they didn't come up with a result.

    Everyone remembers the route differently. At this time, someone came to ask Kus.