Should we not look for another opportunity?

    But he has been exposed, is there another chance?

    The thoughts in his heart were getting more and more chaotic, and before Wei Chong could think of a countermeasure, a burst of rapid footsteps suddenly came from the distance.

    somebody is coming!

    Wei Chong immediately looked forward, and the next second, he saw "Sver" running quickly.

    ...It’s over, now it’s completely out of the question!

    "Dad!" When the little girl saw Kusi's father, she immediately ran over and hugged her father's thigh!

    Kusi picked up Lanlan, pinched the little girl's arm nervously and looked around.

    Just now Muyu said something happened to Lanlan. On the way here, he was so anxious that his heart almost jumped out of his chest...

    Now when he saw it, he was fine, not injured, but why was the child's face so dark?

    Kusi wiped Lanlan's face...

    But at this time, Wei Chong on the other side had closed his eyes tightly.

    He was thinking about any other way to reverse the situation!

    Although his identity has been exposed, only the little girl knows about it for the time being. Can she be persuaded to keep it a secret for him?

    Wei Chong was sweating and racking his brains...but from behind, Shi Shu also arrived at this time.

    When Shi Shu came over, his face was not good. The air pollution in the mountains and forests was getting thicker. Goosebumps kept appearing on his forehead and back.

    "Cough!" At this moment, Yousang, who was sitting on the ground, suddenly covered his mouth and coughed heavily.

    He coughed up a large mouthful of blood.

    Before, Yousang was bleeding from all his orifices, but now he was just coughing up blood. It was much better. But Yousang didn't know it. He stood up in fear: "No, let's go!" The damn

    organizer went too far and actually engaged in gasification. Weapons, is this considered a type of climate training? This thing is so anti-human!

    Shi Shu remained silent. He clenched the dagger in his hand and still stared at the young man in front of him with vigilant eyes.

    It's just that the young man is holding the little girl now, and Shi Shu can't attack him

    ...Kus also knows that Shi Shu won't take action. In fact, from his point of view, even if he takes action, this brat doesn't have much strength anymore, "scum" The damage has almost exceeded the maximum range that these new generation 3s can withstand.

    However, thinking of this, Kusi glanced at Wei Chong over there again.

    Before, he was still thinking about who created the "scum", but now he knows that it is Wei Chong!