The handsome young man suddenly winked at the camera when he said this, "I hope you can like us."

The "click" screen went black, and after it lit up again, the next pair of guest fathers and sons who participated in the show were playing on the screen.

[Ahhhh!!h I don't believe it, I don't believe it, how could he get married! 】

[Although I want to know when the male god will get married and have children, I want to know more about whether the father and son are copied and pasted? ]

It's so special! 】

[I only have a child at the age of twenty-five, and I swore that the public relations draft was fake when I was photographed before, but I was slapped in the face in an instant, and the scumbag rolled into the entertainment industry!  】

 After the pilot film was released on the official website of [Baby Baby], first the comment area of the official website was swiped with a large number of messages, and then Bai Yu's official microbroadcast was also frantically swiped by angry fans.

After all, it was clear that the male god they were fans of two days ago was still a single dog, but today they became single fathers, and the feeling of being betrayed by the whole world completely occupied their hearts!

After the pilot film ends, the first episode will be broadcast next Friday, and this week is the first time that celebrity fathers and sons go out together because they are going to shoot a reality show, so before Bai Yu goes out, Song Shirin has people prepare dozens of parent-child outfits. Not only is it warm and loving, but you don't have to bother with it.

Arriving at the destination, Bai Yu was wearing a black jacket and boots, and sunglasses, handsome and cold. The little watermelon is wearing the same clothes as him, and he looks like Bai Yu has baby fat on his face, which is very cute.

At the same time, there are also cold male gods Zhang Sheng who sings rock music and handsome son Zhang Beibei who participated in the show together.

Wei Cangsheng, a director who specializes in literary films, and Wei Wei, a mixed-race son.

Gao Jiatai's famous mouth once knew Xiang, and his daughter was a big pearl.

And the finale is Liu Kai, the acting leader who focuses on winning awards, and his son Liu Xiaoshuai.

Five pairs of good-looking handsome fathers and their sons stood in front of a towering temple with a dreamy face.

The host of the first season, Brother Haha, was loved by the children in the first season because of his outstanding performance, so in the second season, he continued to serve as the host of [Baby Baby].

"Babies, welcome to the second season of baby babies title-sponsored by Milk Tea Taro and Breakup Skittles, I'm your tour guide haha." Hahago suddenly pointed ahead and said, "Guess what, what kind of temple is this?"

"This is our Huaguo temple in Nancheng, and it has a history of hundreds of years from the establishment of this temple to the present." Brother Haha blinked after speaking, "Babies, I think you can guess where we are going this time, right?"

The beautiful five-year-old girl Big Pearl was the only girl in the team this time, she raised her hand and said anxiously: "I know, I know, it's... Be...... Temple!"

Zeng Zhixiang sneered and laughed, and touched his daughter's hair, "You know? Dad thinks you don't know."

Big Pearl snorted, his eyes full of pride.

The little watermelon turned around, raised his head, and said, "Baba, what is a temple?"

"The temple is only vegetarian and can't eat meat, and if you live in it all the time, you have to shave your hair." After speaking, Bai Yu touched the handful of hairs on the little watermelon's head with malicious intent.