"yes, you're not happy."

The little watermelon pouted and said to the little fat man who was staring at Bai Yu stupidly, "After eating, you are not allowed to follow us home."

Unexpectedly, the little fat man waved his hand arrogantly, "Your house and Song Shirin are separated by two doors, so I won't be stupid to follow!"

"We're moving." The little watermelon said slowly, and said with a smile to the little fat man's suddenly surprised eyes, "We live with Daddy."

The little fat man is still a simple and innocent child, he didn't think there was anything wrong with the little watermelon's name for Song Shirin, he pursed his lips to himself, and secretly said that he was so happy to live with Song Shirin, stupid!

Qiu Feng's eyes couldn't hide his surprise, "Are you back together?"

Bai Yu coughed, and said to the little fat man's sad expression, "Hmm."

The little fat man almost beat his chest, the male god is married, and the groom is not him!

Little Watermelon looked at the three people in a daze, not understanding what they meant.

When the group came to Qiu's house, Director Qiu happened to be there, and said in surprise: "Xiaobai, why are you here?"

Qiu Feng took off his coat and said, "Second uncle, he is a newly signed artist in the company."

Director Qiu's eyes were much more affectionate when he looked at Bai Yu, without the slightest alienation when he was in the crew, and the smile on his face deepened, "Okay, good... Who is this kid? "

The little watermelon held Bai Yu's hand and showed a protective posture, "Hello uncle, I'm Baba's little watermelon."

Director Qiu was amused by him, "Can I hug you, you are so cute."

The little watermelon touched his head, glanced at Bai Yu tentatively, and then decisively refused: "No!" Bully will be jealous."

Director Qiu looked at Bai Yu, "Your son is too cute."

Qiu Feng looked at the father and son with a smile, thinking that he would have to exchange parenting virtues with Bai Yu later.

However, I don't know if it was really sprouted by the little watermelon, Director Qiu pulled Bai Yu with great interest in the following time to talk about some understanding of the performance.

The little fat man sat next to Director Qiu, staring at his back with resentful eyes, until the butler came over and shouted that the meal was over, and he put away his resentful eyes.

After eating a meal, Bai Yu pulled the little watermelon to say goodbye, and the little fat man sent the two to the door with tears in his eyes and waved his hand.

Qiu Feng hugged his son with one hand and said, "Say goodbye to Uncle Bai."

The little fat man snorted and chirped, "Brother Bai, goodbye, remember to come to my house next time."

Bai Yu nodded with a smile, turned around and walked into the car, and chatted with the little watermelon: "Did you have fun at the little fat man's house today?"

Little Watermelon didn't like Bai Yu's bad Xi of half-heartedness, so he changed the topic and said: "Baba, I miss the ball, can I sleep with it tonight?"

Bai Yu suddenly remembered the stupid dog and said, "I haven't seen it for a few days, where has it gone?"

The little watermelon lay on Bai Yu's lap sadly, "Dandan's flower is better with the uncle next door, so it's not good with the little watermelon."

"Is Flowey pretty?" Bai Yu thought that if he really gave birth to a litter of puppies, then he would have to go next door and pick up two of them to raise.

"It's beautiful, but it's fierce." The little watermelon has obviously seen Dandan's little lover, and his tone is wilting, "Daddy said that Dandan's spring has arrived, what is spring in Baba?" "

"You'll understand when you're older." Bai Yu perfunctory him.

The journey back took an hour, so when the two of them returned home, they found that Song Shirin had already arrived home.

Song Shirin sat on the sofa and raised his eyes, "The dog is gone."

"When I came back, I saw that it was in the yard next door, a crazy dog." Bai Yu took the sleepy little watermelon into the bathroom to take a bath, and threw it into the bed to sleep after washing.

After finishing his work, Bai Yu stood in the corridor on the second floor, saw that the light in the living room downstairs was dimmed, and went straight back to the bedroom, sure enough, Song Shirin had already changed into pajamas and sat at the head of the bed reading a book.

Bai Yu climbed to the other side, covered the quilt, was in a daze, and suddenly sighed and said, "I signed a contract with Qiu Feng today^" Song Shirin was about to turn the next page, his hand paused, and continued: "What?"

"I have smashed all the money in my hand in his company, and there is no liquidity in the near future." Bai Yu lay on the pillow, wilting, "Boss Song, give your little lover a card."

Song Shirin squinted at him, reached out and took out his wallet in the drawer next to him, then took out a card from it and handed it to Bai Yu.

Bai Yu took it with a shy face, and said to Song Shirin excitedly: "How much money is in the card?"

"No money." Song Shirin said coldly.

Bai Yu put the card in the drawer next to him suspiciously, "What do you do for me if you don't have money?"

"My secondary card." Song Shirin continued to read.

Bai Yu sat up suddenly, pounced in disbelief, patted Song Shirin's body, and said, "Can I go and buy all the things I like in the shopping mall?"

Song Shirin pushed him away, picked up the book again, and said meaningfully: "I will have a hint here about what you buy." I don't mind if you buy something, but I want you to be in moderation."

Bai Yu waved his hand at him casually, "This kind of thing is not accurate." But did you really decide to give me your skew? "

Song Shirin: "I can cancel it at any time."

Bai Yu flattened his body, "I can sell my body to you, just don't write it off."

Song Shirin stroked his hair, "Sleep."

In the front yard of the villa next door, the little watermelon waited left and right, and finally waited for his "spring", and chased after him excitedly, "Wangwang!"

Huahua, who is more than twice as tall as it: "Wangwang!" After Wang finished, Huahua left decisively.

Dandan didn't give up on catching up.

After Mr. Zhang finished a day's work, after returning home, Meimei sat in the bathtub and took a bath, and waited until her skin was soaked until she was wrinkled, and then reluctantly stood up and put on a bath towel to go back to the room.

"Jingle bell" Mr. Zhang's mobile phone rang, he walked over to pick it up and saw that it was an MMS message, and his heart suddenly swelled with uneasiness.

An MMS message from a strange phone, the MMS content is only one picture, one by one, Bai Yu is pushing a cart, and there is a small watermelon sitting on the cart, and the smiles of the two are very bright.

Mr. Zhang was instantly furious.

Damn it! He knew that the paparazzi weren't so easy to fool!

However, Mr. Zhang doesn't plan to continue to meddle in Bai Yu's affairs now, after all, the other party has already jumped to Qiu's in Tingfeng, so no matter what aspect it is, he can't interfere.

Thinking of this, Mr. Zhang hesitated with his mobile phone, then called up a number, forwarded the photo directly, and then attached the contact information and name of the paparazzi.

Mr. Zhang: My side is not suitable to continue to deal with it, Mr. Song forgive me.

After sending the text message, Mr. Zhang breathed a sigh of relief, and then decisively deleted the MMS, threw the phone aside, and climbed into bed to rest.