The audience was instantly ignited with enthusiasm, and the fans and brothers were immediately fans of Bai Yu's handsomeness.

"Ahh!!hh So handsome, so handsome! "

"Oh my God! !" In the next second, at the other end of the stage, a red gauze dress wrapped the woman's graceful figure, and a string of silver bells hung on the jade feet, and the crisp bell when she walked reached the ears of every audience.

I say, when your singing voice comes from afar, I am obsessed with you.

You say that when love is quietly planted in the heart, you are fascinated by me.

In the morning and twilight, in the dark, I love you.

Nine Heavens and Stars, I will fall for you.

In the vastness of the universe, I will ascend for you.

You say, is this love?

I said, I love you so much.

Halfway through the singing, the two walked to the center of the stage together, their fingers clasped, the handsome men and the beautiful women looked at each other affectionately, and the microphone came from the singing voices of the two again.

I said, looking back 10,000 years ago in exchange for the fate of this world.

You say, "The emptiness of this world will be the same in the next life."

May with you, green silk falling snow.

This is an old song "with you", because the melody and lyrics of the song are very similar to the plot of the Nine Heavenly Tribulations, so Director Qiu bought the copyright of this song when he chose the theme song, but the lead singer used the hero and heroine, not the original song.

Chu Wenwen's voice is crisp and pleasant, and the songs she sings are also very good, like the tinkling of spring water.

And Bai Yu's voice was originally low, and when he deliberately lowered his voice when singing, his magnetic voice simply fascinated the girls present.

In the VIP audience, a sharp gaze was firmly fixed on Bai Yu's body, and he didn't move away for a long time, until Bai Yu and Chu Wenwen left the stage after singing, and the man was full of danger before he retracted it.

Liu Kai said meaningfully: "I chatted with him yesterday, and it seems that he has been doing well over the years."

The man snorted, "If you haven't gone back for nearly ten years from home, life must be good." "

"Don't talk to him?"

The man drank the red wine in his glass, "You just have to do the task I gave you, you shouldn't care about the rest."

Leaving a word of implicit threat, the man got up and left.

Liu Kai poured himself a glass of red wine, and said while drinking: "If it weren't for him to come back early, I guess you wouldn't have asked me to ask him to make a movie, tsk, really, if you really want to, go and bring people home, do you need to work so hard."

It's a pity that these words are just Liu Kai's own self-talk.

The party was held very successfully, and there were no major problems from the beginning to the end, even if there was a small mistake, it was vaguely passed by the host.

After the party, Bai Yu took a bottle of water from his rest room and drank it, it only took fifteen minutes to remove makeup and change clothes, and after dealing with these things, he walked slowly to the door, opened the nanny car and walked in.