Song Shirin nodded, didn't rush to drive, tapped the steering wheel with his fingertips, and said, "This is what Dad meant." 

Little Watermelon's eyes lit up, and a loud and crisp voice sounded, "Daddy! "

Song Shirin solemnly agreed, "Hmm." 

"Daddy, let's go take a picture with Baba, Dandan." Little Watermelon is obsessed with taking pictures.

Song Shirin nodded, looked at the little watermelon without blinking, and said, "Kiss me."

The little watermelon pulled the seat belt tied to his body, then pounced, hugged Song Shirin's head, and kissed his face fiercely.

The corners of Song Shirin's mouth were hooked, and he was in a happy mood.

The little watermelon sat on the side blankly, holding her face, and laughing from time to time.

Sending the little watermelon to the early education class, Song Shirin watched the child bounce to the position before turning to leave, returning to the car, and driving in the direction of the company.

Song Shirin stepped off the elevator, and as soon as he took two steps, he saw Secretary Chu walking quickly in his direction with an anxious face, and couldn't help frowning, "Mr. Song, Mrs. is waiting for you in the office."

Song Shirin's footsteps paused: "When did she come?"

Secretary Chu bowed his head: "Half an hour ago."

Song Shirin nodded, his expressionless face was full of solemnity, and ordered: "The morning meeting will be delayed by one hour, and let the sales department and the marketing department sort out this season's market report." Said, boiled.

Song Shirin hesitated for a moment before pushing open the door of the office, and continued: "Put a child seat in the car under my name" 

 Secretary Chu almost fell down when he heard this, and he didn't care about it, and said busily: "Yes!"

Bai Yu captured Mr. Song again so quickly?

However, it was impossible for Secretary Chu to say it at the risk of provoking Song Shirin, he just subconsciously complained in his heart.

Ben Bai Yu and Han Ziyu sat side by side on the high-end leather sofa in the dean's office, each holding a cup of tea in their hands, taking a sip and smacking their lips, Bai Yu wondered: "Why didn't I taste it at all?"

"Cow chews peonies." Han Ziyu coldly spit out four words, and then said lightly: "Tea, you need to drink it slowly to taste its taste."

Bai Yu: "..."

Han Ziyu took a sip of tea and said, "You are looking for me to ask for your examination results in the past two years?" Didn't you say before that those lists about your physical condition must be protected at the first level, and no one will give them if they ask. "

Bai Yu pierced him mercilessly, "But in the end, they were easily in the hands of Lao Song who were protected by the first level" Han sneered, "It's not because he stinks and is shameless, and he is a demon in secret." Businessmen are like this, they smell of copper all over their bodies, and they will do whatever it takes to achieve their goals. "

"Hey, hey, hey!" Bai Yu knocked on the table and said dissatisfiedly, "He's my man now, isn't it okay for you to say this about him?"

Han Ziyu sneered: "Reconciled so soon? The last time we met, you were still crying and chirping because you told me bad things about that guy in Lao Song, and now you are sincere? "

"...... Stop it. Bai Yu scratched his hair embarrassedly, and then after thinking of something, he suddenly said: "Do you remember that the little white head almost flowed out when he was born?" "