Chapter 1 - Jordan

I sighed as I entered the building and walked over toward my locker. I knew I had to talk to Mr. Bradley today, but I didn't want to. I opened my locker and took out the books I needed for my first period and sighed again. I didn't know what was wrong with me, but I knew it had to change. All my dominant friends, either male or female, found a permanent submissive already. I didn't. Even though I'm new at this school, it's not common for Doms that they do not find a suitable sub within two months. That's why Mr. Bradley wanted to see me today. It's not that I don't like him, but I'm afraid of what he has to say to me.

I took a deep breath as I closed my locker and made my way to his classroom. Guess this was it then. I knocked on the door and waited for a sign to come in, which came in a couple of seconds. I opened the door and saw Mr. Bradley's face light up as he recognized me. "Jordan, how nice of you to come and see me." he said and pointed at the chair in front of his desk. "Please, sit down."

I did as he said and sat down, and when I did, I suddenly noticed the slender boy who kneeled down in one of the corners of the office and my mouth dropped open. The boy was beautiful. But the fact that he was here, with a teacher, meant that he still wasn't taken. Mr. Bradley chuckled as he saw the look in my eyes and I blushed. "So... You wanted to see me, Sir?" I asked him as I tried to hide my embarrassment. He nodded and sat down as well. "Yes. And I think you already know why, don't you?"

"I do..." I said back and bit my lower lip. "I still haven't found a permanent submissive." Mr. Bradley nodded to that and sat back.

"So, as you know, tomorrow it's Selection Day. And even though it's against the rules, we want you to come and pick a sub. Even if there's not one you're interested in. We have too many subs and not enough Doms, and we can't afford to make Doms leave without a sub anymore. If it's no match, you can always come back on your decision and give him to a teacher, but we need you to try, do you understand?" he said and I shrugged. "I guess I have no choice... I'll pick one tomorrow... Is-" I said and nodded toward the sub kneeling in the corner, "-he also participating?"

I saw the black-haired boy tense as he realized I was talking about him. Mr. Bradley smiled. "Yes, he is. He's been participating for nine times now, tomorrow is his tenth time." I raised my eyebrows and stared at the boy.

"That long? Why?" I asked Mr. Bradley in disbelief. Mr. Bradley never takes in a sub from row four or five, so his grades must at least be okay. Which meant there had to be something else. The sub bowed his head and his shoulders tensed even more.

"Damian?" Mr. Bradley said and the sub raised his head. His dark hair fell back and revealed his face. Even more beautiful than I thought. "Yes, Sir?"

"Could you please open your eyes for me?" The sub - Damian - sighed and after a few seconds, he did what was asked him. And I immediately saw. His eyes were unbelievably beautiful, but they didn't focus on anything.

"He's blind?" I asked Mr. Bradley in surprise. I had never heard of blind subs before. I shouldn't have been that surprised though. Not all blind people were vanilla.

My thoughts got cut off as the bell rang, indicating that the first period was about to start. Mr. Bradley nodded as a sign that I could leave. So I stood up and took my bag, and glanced at Damian once more. A blind sub... Maybe the Selection Day was going to be more fun than I would've thought.