Chapter 10 - Damian

I woke up to the sound of someone else's breathing. It took me a while to realise whose breathing it was and why he was breathing in my neck. However, it didn't take too long for realisation to hit and I felt the corners of my mouth twitch up. As I woke up properly, my senses became more aware of their surroundings and I could feel Jordan's body heat against my back, indicating his chest was nearly touching my back. I lay still, not wanting to wake him up and simply enjoyed the feeling of waking up next to someone.
It didn't take too long before I heard Jordan's breath change in rhythm, indicating he was waking up. His arm slid around my waist and I was pulled against his chest.

"Good morning, Sir," I said in the soft whisper which was, unfortunately, my morning voice. There was a soft incoherent murmur before something understandable came out of Jordan's mouth, which was: "Morning." Apparently he was blessed with the husky morning voice. Well, you won't hear me complain about it. It stayed silent for a good couple of minutes after that, apparently Jordan wasn't one to wake up quickly. I was fine with waiting in the comfort of his arms though and, if Jordan hadn't said anything after those minutes, I might actually have fallen asleep again. But he did, so I shook myself fully awake again.

"Shall we make some breakfast?" he asked, while his arm left my waist so he could turn around. The movement felt reluctant though, which caused a little smile on my face. I pushed myself up in a sitting position and concluded the curtains were still closed, since I felt no heat from the sun. Of course, my sleepy head had forgotten where exactly the window was, so I tried to remember. While I did that, I heard Jordan stand up and walk. Not too long after that, I heard the curtain opening and felt the sunlight flood in. Which meant the window was opposite of the bed. Remembering the layout of a room is quite hard, especially after waking up. However, I would need to remember it if I wanted to navigate around the room. I heard Jordan open a drawer. Or at least, it sounded like a drawer. Which made sense, because the closet in the room had a few drawers. Which meant the drawer was on the right side of the bed, the side where Jordan had slept that night. With those two key points I tried to remember the other things in the room, but before I had time to do that, something was thrown at me. Something really soft. Not a pillow, it didn't hold its shape like a pillow would. Upon some further examination I recognised the object as sweatpants. Judging by the texture, they were probably my own. That is, if Jordan didn't have sweatpants that were made of the same fabric.

 "Sir?" I asked. "Are these mine?"

 "Yes," I heard him close a drawer and presumably turn around, "why?"

 "They felt like they are mine, but sweatpants are often made of the same material, so it is hard to say," I explained. "It's like judging jeans. Just going on the fabric, you can't really tell one from the other." Which was quite annoying, because that meant I also couldn't figure out which of my jeans were black, grey or blue. Though that's easily solved with having them ordered on colour, that doesn't work when someone throws them at you.

A/N
Since Kimberly has done most of the communication with you guys (since I don't get notifications and all that) I thought it would leave an A/N behind. First of all, thank you all for your patience! I know this chapter comes seriously late. I think most of all that is because I'm really rusty. I have barely written in about 6 months and writing a blind person is really hard. So it always takes some time to get started. Secondly, school. I'm in my last year of high school (I think it's high school. Stupid different school systems) and it's quite demanding. Then there was also the sudden pressure of picking a university and all that. So yeah... sorry everyone! I will try to keep up next time.