"Dad!" Mo was not satisfied with a low voice and roared, why did he want to leave!

Daddy Mo slapped the table, "Don't you think the basket you poked out is not big enough?" You really want to destroy this family! Listen to me this time, don't think about coming back if you don't reflect on it! "

Mo Anyu's clenched fist slowly loosened, the blue tendons on his forehead flare up, and he said slowly after a while: "Okay, I'll go."

Dad Mo tilted his head to the side and didn't look at Mo Anyu, obviously disappointed.

  *

Bai Yu sleeps a lot during the day, and at night he sits on the sofa with his son in his arms and watches cartoons, a story about a yellow sponge and a red starfish becoming good friends.

The plot is unexpectedly good-looking.

Bai Yu hugged the little watermelon and rubbed it, "Baby, who do you like?"

It was nine o'clock, and the little watermelon's sleepy head couldn't be raised, so he buried his face in Bai Yu's arms and muttered, "I like Baba."

Bai Yu's heart suddenly softened, and he hugged the little watermelon to the bed and covered the quilt, "Dad likes you too."

The little watermelon rolled over, pouted her ass, and fell asleep.

"Ding" SMS ringtones.

[I'm at the door.] 】

Bai Yu put away his mobile phone, kissed his stupid son, put on his coat and walked out, sitting on the bench at the door, and the cold wind blew in the empty corridor, which made him even more depressed.

Song Shirin extinguished the cigarette, threw it in the trash can on the side, and said lightly: "It's here."

"What do you want to tell me?" Bai Yu pursed his lips, a little afraid to look directly at Song Shirin.

The child's affairs, if he wasn't cautious enough, maybe there would not have been an accident.

Therefore, he was ashamed of Song Shirin.

Song Shirin: "Mo Anyu has gone abroad, the Qi brothers are at my father's, what do you want to do with them?"

Bai Yu smiled, wiped the wetness from the corners of his eyes without a trace, and said with hatred: "Are you willing?"

"There's nothing to be reluctant to, he should be punished for doing something wrong." Therefore, Song Shirin's heart is colder and harder than everyone else.

But as long as this person pays sincerity, he will give all his sincerity to others.

Bai Yu stiffened his face and gritted his teeth, "What if I let you kill him."

Song Shirin was silent for a moment, and just as Bai Wei laughed at him for not recognizing that he would reject him, the man said, "Life is worse than death than death." You still have a long life to go, and you can continue to live a stable life without blood on your hands."

Bai Yu was stunned.

Song Shirin continued: "I'll let you see his end."

Bai Yu couldn't help but nodded, "I'll wait for you."

"You didn't wait for me." Song Shirin suddenly came to a sentence without a beginning or an end.

Bai Yu's pupils shrank, and he instantly understood that his words were condemning what he had done back then.

"You never trusted me." Song Shirin put his hands in his pockets, and after saying everything he wanted to say, he got up and left.

Bai Yu looked at Song Shirin's departing back fixedly, and did not say anything to stay.