Mother Song immediately threw the bag on the bench with her arm in her arm, walked over, half-helped Bai Yu, and exclaimed, "What's going on?!" Come on! What about nurses!"

Han Ziyu heard the sound in the house, the corners of his eyes twitched, and his heart was not good. He subconsciously rushed out, but when he saw Bai Yu falling to the ground, he was immediately frightened.

Han Ziyu ran over, bent down and picked up Bai Yu, glanced at the panicked Mother Song, and said, "Mrs. Song, go back first, we will take care of you here."

Mother Song pursed her lips, her fingers trembled unnaturally, and when she saw a pool of bright red blood on the ground where Bai Yu was lying just now, her eyes widened suddenly, and she screamed: "How can there be so much blood!" Hurry up and get him in, if you delay any longer, he'll die!"

Han Ziyu's heart was cold, and he subconsciously glanced at Bai Yu who looked painful in his arms, and quickly ran towards the direction of the operating room.

Mother Song stood in place, watching the medical staff around her running around, and walked to the bench in a daze, she picked up the bag and put it on her arm, while muttering: "He has no wounds on his body, how can there be so much blood?"

"How can there be blood? ......"

Mother Song, who was puzzled, left the hospital with doubts, she really wanted to stay and see what the reason was, but she didn't have a good impression of Bai Yu in her heart, so after thinking about it, she still left.

  *

Mother Song returned to the villa, and as soon as she walked into the living room, she saw the Qi family brothers who were tied up by five flowers being dragged out by the bodyguards.

Walking into the living room, Mother Song saw the two fathers and sons sitting on the sofa discussing something, walked over, and said, "Qi Yan, what is going on with them?" , one by one, Song's mother felt guilty because she accidentally pushed her kidnapping Qi's father off the tall building many years ago, so she was extremely gentle with Qi Yan after returning to China, and even when he said that he wanted to enter the entertainment industry, she repeatedly told Song Shirin to help him pave the way before he was willing to feel at ease.

But no matter how good she is to Qi Yan, she will not go against the will of Father Song One by one, the brothers of the Qi family appeared in the Song family in this posture, it must be Father Song's order, so Mother Song did not interfere just now.

Song Shirin glanced at his father and said, "My company still has something to solve, and let Dad explain this matter to you."

Mother Song nodded, planning to ask Father Song again tonight, because she still had a question to ask Song Shirin.

"Bai Yu, is he sick?" Mother Song pulled Song Shirin and said.

Song Shirin frowned, remembering the abnormality of Shi Baiyu who was in the west of the city just now, his eyes sank, and he said, "You saw him just now?"

Mother Song muttered, "Yes." He was in the hospital, bleeding all over the place... This, he also has no wounds on his body, how can there be so much blood?"

Song Shirin's hanging hand clenched into a fist, then slowly let go, and after calmly asking the name of Song's mother's hospital, he hurried out.

Father Song took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes, the strict and old-fashioned old man was dissatisfied with his son's impulsive appearance just now for the first time, he said, "You come into the house with me, and I will tell you about it."

Mother Song nodded, put Bai Yu's matter aside, and went into the house with Father Song.

When Song Shirin was halfway through the car, he received a call from the company, and he had to rush back to the company to deal with a cross-border document first.