Mo Anyu took off his sunglasses, hooked the corners of his mouth, and mocked: "I really guessed it, let's go, I'll meet him down."

Qi Lin's hands were clenched into fists, then released again, and after repeating it three times, he calmly stepped out of the car.

Qi Yan from another car immediately pounced and kicked Bai Yu's leg fiercely after seeing Song Shirin appear, "Disgusting! "

Bai Yu had cramps in his lower abdomen, and after he kept remembering the abnormalities of his body during this time, he was getting closer and closer to the truth, and his hands were trembling, but Qi Yan didn't know whether he was alive or dead, and he was suddenly angry.

"Don't really think I can't do anything with you!" Bai Yu said in a low voice, after speaking, he glanced at Qi Yan coldly, Qi Yan's hands and feet were cold by his eyes, and he subconsciously held his breath.

Mo Anyu said with a relaxed face: "I thought you were really so ruthless, Mr. Song."

Song Shirin's deep and dark eyes stared at him, "Where is he?"

As soon as the words fell, Qi Yan pushed Bai Yu out of the car, he looked at Song Shilin angrily, but he didn't dare to say a word, he was afraid of being taught by Mo Anyu.

Bai Yu tied his hands behind his back, looked at Song Shilin from a distance through the crowd, and said hoarsely: "Why are you here?"

When Song Shirin heard this, his eyes were firmly locked on his body, but his mouth said: "I will give you something, and you will return it to me."

Mo Anyu took in all the eyes when the two of them looked at each other just now, and the black qi tumbling in his heart was almost irrepressible.

How dare they hook up in front of themselves!

"Good. You gave me Sean's cooperation rights and plans, and you swallowed all the shares of the Mo family, and I had to get them all back before I released them."

Song Shirin recently won Sean's cooperation, and the Mo family had also targeted this cooperation before, but he lost to Song Shirin at the last step.

As long as you win the cooperation with Sean, Mohs will definitely be able to regain a foothold in Hwaseong! And the eldest brother can also be transferred back from the new southwest! So Mo is not satisfied with it.

Song Shirin nodded, as if the cooperation with Sean was simply insignificant in his eyes.

Mo Anyu suddenly became sour in the next moment. He thought that Song Shirin would refuse him without hesitation, so that he could let Bai Yu see this man clearly.

But now...

Mo An glanced at Bai Yu without a trace, and after finding that the latter's eyes were all Song Shirin, he was suddenly silent, put one hand behind his back, and secretly touched the gun hidden behind his back.

What he can't get, others can't think of it!

Song Shirin took out the plan and cooperation letter from the car, looked at Mo Anyu, and said in a deep voice: "It's time for you to fulfill your promise."

Mo Anyu took a deep breath, took the bodyguard's knife, walked behind Bai Yu, and said in a low voice while cutting the rope: "Will you regret it?"

"I didn't do anything wrong, why regret it." By now, Bai Yu didn't want to give Mo Anyu any good looks.

If he had been tougher in refusing, perhaps he wouldn't be where he is today.

Mo Anyu smiled stupidly and muttered, "I hope so."