//"One of my patients in Jeju isn't feeling well. I have to go immediately. The nurse they have thinks it's cataracts and that's very serious. I'll be back as soon as I can but I have to leave immediately."

I feel a pain in me. "S-sure. I'll be okay. Are you going with someone or are you alone?"

//"I'm going alone. I'll stay at my mom's for a night and come back tomorrow evening."

I swallow. "So....I'm not going to come back to your almonds and honey?"

//"Jisoo. Everything will be fine. Just try to not burn the house down."

"I'm not that bad at cooking."

//"Uh huh. Sure. Have a good day. I'll see you later. I just wanted to tell you so that you wouldn't get worried."

I stand up straighter and rub the back of my neck. "You'll call me when you land?"

She laughs. //"Yes. If you want me to then I will. Bye okay?"

"WAIT!" I shout and now all heads were looking at me. I just say into the phone, "Call me if you need anything. And book the flight on my name."

//"Alright I will. Thank you. Have a good day at work! Bye!"

I smile like a little kid and press a hand to my warm cheek. "Bye Jennie!"

She hangs up and I look at my phone with a smile and her name with a small heart next to it.

Then I remember everyone watching me and I look up. They're all varying between smiling, holding in laughter and amusement.

I clear my throat and bark, "Get back to order or I'm laying off all of you!"

They quickly turn to their work in a mad rush and I see Lisa walk up to me with a file. "You are so whipped," she says.

I grin and grab the file from her. "I don't care. It's my wife."

"Who doesn't even know you like her. Because you can kill people but not tell her how you feel."

"She's rejected me at every chance!" I explain. "I push a little and she somehow reminds me that we're friends. Or roommates!"

She looks pained. "I actually don't know which is worse."

I nod. "And now she's leaving for a 2 days!"

"So you're going to yell at everyone?"

"YES!" I shout.

••••••••••

"So what did you find out about the bomb?" I ask her.

She nods and gestures to the file in my hands.

I laugh awkwardly and clear my throat before opening it.

"Why is everything blank?"

"Because the bomb squad said that there were no remnants of a bomb at all. It's like it vaporized right after. They can tell definitively that it was a bomb done blast but they have no evidence of what it could've been from."

I throw it on my desk. "Shit! I was hoping some analysis would've come!"

She nods with defeat. "Did you get anything from Soojoo at least?"

I nod and place my hands on my hips. "One of the family members in the military works with weapons. I have a hunch that the bomb could be coming from there."

She smiles widely. "Good! Let's go interrogate him!"

I shake my head. "We can but we also need to do another interrogation. At the jail about the guards. It seems like one of the perpetrators is speaking about a sister he doesn't have."