My Wildflower

GRAYSON'S POV

I let out a heavy sigh as I feel the hot water hit my skin. The image of her fiery hazel eyes with blue flecks painted every wall in my brain. The sight of her rage was amusing, the thought of it caused a ghostly smile creep up my lip.

'She's a brave little wildflower' I thought. First she tries to save me and now she tries to fight me. Talk about being flaky!

My mind replays every moment from when I first laid eyes on her, the panic in her eyes when she saw me sitting on that balcony, how she opened her tiny little arms as if she could carry all of me, the determination in her eyes to save me was funny. But when I saved her from a concussion from hitting her head on the concrete floor, I got myself in a situation. She straddled me, that's normal, but I was hard! The way her chest rose and fell as she stared at me, the way her lips parted, her scent.

Everything about her was intoxicating to say the least. She looked as though she was specially sculpted. She looked like a goddess of some sorts. I had a very intoxicating urge to feel her warmth, to satisfy her own urges.

So when she tried to fight me today I saw another side to the sexy goddess from yesterday. Today she was a sexy warrior goddess. She was no longer a little flower, she was now a little wildflower! I couldn't go back to grab her because I was afraid I'll lose control and do things I might regret and so I left her there.

Her face lingered in the walls of my head every time I shut my eyes. So I opened my eyes. I opened a little too wide as I realized how excited I had become after just thinking of her. "Fuck" I muttered. The temperature of the bathroom wasn't helping either.

Resting one of my hands on the wet bathroom walls I stroke the tip of my length. My whole body shuddered just from the sheer pleasure filled sensation. I imagined her glassy fleck filled eyes filled with lust. Lust for me. Another stroke. I imagined the warmth and wetness of her mouth wrapped around my dick, I felt my dick twitch just at the thought. And slowly my hands moved faster and faster edging me closer and closer to my erotic eruption. I pictured her face when I slammed deep into her, when she moaned my name so fucking loud. "Fuck!" I breathed loudly as I erupted, vibrating slowly down my sexual hill. My breath was ragged, short and felt hot.

I stay drenching under the hot shower for a few moments trying to collect myself while also wondering what the fuck just happened. Getting aroused usually was a big problem, not because I was impotent or whatever but because I simply was uninterested.

I smiled at the thought that I just jerked off to a lady that would definitely kill me if she had the chance.

I wrapped myself in a towel before walking out the bathroom straight into the walk-in closet. Slipping on a baggy silk pants that I wore for sleep.

I dragged myself towards my favourite chair, towards my favourite spot. I pick up a small glass bottle from the top of the table staring at it's pink contents. The only thing that allow me sleep.

Just before putting a pill in my mouth, I decided to check in on my warrior goddess. If I actually try I can hear a few distance farther than the walls of this estate. As I did though I hear her crying. Why was she crying? I didn't understand, was there anything more scary than me in this estate? She was ready to fight me just a few moments ago.

I convinced myself that the curiosity of what might have scared her till she broke to tears was what pushed me to leave the comfort of my chair, but I knew deep down there was a reason even I didn't know yet.

Following the sound of her voice I traced her location. How did she get this lost?! Even I rarely get to these parts of the estate. I finally found her. At that moment she looked scared, she looked lonely and she looked like she just cried her eyes out.