Chapter 5: Elementals Rollout!

Start from the beginning

"For their insubordination, all your fancy quarters will be taken away, and tonight everyone must sleep together in the chow house!" Chen stated, breaking a crystwl he as currently holding, with a face of panic soon appearing on boboiboys face. You see, every night, he would give the elementals a bit of free time to go about the room and do their own thing. Since only cyclone--being in his first tier form--was the only one who actually got to do anything in the tournament. So this was definitely quite a bit of a problem for them.

"That is all. Thank you, you can go." Chen finished, dusting his hands off and waving one out to shoo them off. Boboiboy would simply look down with a slight be of stress, ignoring any and all of the surrounding noise as he focused on the problem at hand. |"it's alright ori, we can a few nights of not doing anything.."| quake reassured, while they never had to think about not transforming to have them all out beforehand since it was never something they didn't have to think about; now having to hide it.. well.

|"I know.. I just don't want you guys to be left out.. that's all"| boboiboy replied, while they never really needed to do it all the time he just felt bad about cyclone and him getting the only actually interaction, with Cyclone did feel bad about too. However boboiboy was soon taken from his thoughts by lloyd telling him it was time to go and even asking if he was okay and that he looked upset. To which boboiboy would reply with a simple "im fine".

.

.

.

.

.

It was nighttime, with majority of the elemental master being asleep, except of the ninja and our orange hero of course. Jay would sigh, before getting out of bed, with the trio soon following. "Couldn't sleep either?" Jay asked, to which kai replied quickly "not when we have to get zane and cole back". "Speaking of backs.. these new beds are the worse.. let's get zane and cole back befor-" however lloyd was cut off by a small gong being hit and the lights during on suddenly. With the trio jumping back into their beds quickly and without another word.

"Go morning fighters!- oh that's right.. it's the middle of the night" clouse said as he watched confusion erupt throughout the room as a result of the guys who had walked in with him forcing roller skates onto the elemental masters. To which kais struggle and with him soon falling, came the orange duo(skylor and boboiboy) to help him up. "Let me guess, another one of chens impromptu battles" lloyd commented, only to soon find jay skating by with a bit of a rant about how much he loved roller blades.

"Master chen wants everyone in the royal arena.. I wouldn't be late if I were you" clouse spoke, with skylor skating up with a question "if most of us have already fought, why are we all in skates?". "Only two of you will be fighting, but the rest of you will have a chance to... affect the outcome" clouse said, with the master of speed soon skating foward "who's fighting? Tell us now!". To which clouse would just back away, waving everyone who had entered with him to return.

"The green ninja VS the master of form"
And with that the doors were slammed shut.

"Master of form? Who's that?" Lloyd asked, looking over to kai; or who he thought was him."You haven't heard?" He'd question, "I hear she can look like anyone, she'd be right under your nose and by the time you figure it out, she's already discovered all your weaknesses.. then it's over" he'd continue to explain, skating around lloyd. "But.. you're the green ninja, what weakness could you have?" He'd ask, to which lloyd replied with "aside from a sore back.. not many".