𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 52: 𝒜𝓂𝓎ℯℴ𝓃ℊ'𝓈 𝓃ℯ𝓌 𝒽ℴ𝓂ℯ

Start from the beginning

"You bastard! How dare you hit me?!", Subin shouted and angrily threw Jisuk a punch on his face. Jisuk lost his balance for a moment before he extended his arm to punch her face back. They then pulled each other's hair and started screaming.

Amyeong blinked while watching them. Jiwoo started to panic and tried stopping the two from fighting while Wooin took a sigh and shook his head.

"Guys! Guys! Calm down!", Jiwoo called the two while raising both of his hands.

"We're not biologically brothers. It's just... My mom knew about him...", Jiwoo explained. The two then paused and looked at them.

Subin and Jisuk let go of each other's hair and undust their clothes before standing back to face them.

"I see but... His name sounds quite familiar... It makes me wonder where I heard his name", Jisuk said with his fingers on his chin, trying to recall where he heard Amyeong's name. Amyeong gulped and avoided their eyes.

"Uhh.. Well... Hyung is quite famous.", Jiwoo said and scratched his head.

"Really? Are you one of the world awakeneds?", Subin asked with his face brightened.

"Uhh... No...", Amyeong replied and shook his head.

"Eh? But your name sounds too familiar tho...", Subin said and scratched her head.

Jiwoo's doorbell rings. Everyone then paused and looked towards the window.

"Huh? Who's coming?", Subin asked.

"Oh! Our delivery is here!", Jisuk said excitedly.

"Is that so? I'll come get it then.", Jiwoo said and quickly opened the door. His face then brightened upon seeing Jiyoung standing while holding 2 plastic bags of food.

"Noona! Did you buy the food I ordered?", Jisuk said while approaching them. Jiyoung then raised the two bags and handed them to him.

"Nice!", Jisuk smiled and ran happily to the table.

"Hey! Why did you make Jiyoung unnie deliver our food? She's busy, you know?", Subin said while nudging Jisuk.

"This restaurant doesn't do delivery so I asked her to pick this up. Besides, I know she had a spare time to deliver this to us.", Jisuk replied as he placed the bags on the table.

"You can get inside, Jiyoung. Join us to eat the food.", Jiwoo said politely.

"Ah! I can't stay here for long. I came here to say a few things with you-", Jiyoung paused when she spotted Amyeong standing inside. Her eyes then darkened and stepped her foot inside the house.

"What's wrong?", Jiwoo asked Jiyoung. Jiyoung raised her left arm and moved Jiwoo behind her, acting as if she was defending him.

Jiwoo's friends paused and looked at Jiyoung confusedly.

"What's wrong, noona? Why are you acting like that?", Jisuk asked with his brow raised.

"Is there something wrong, noona?", Subin asked worriedly.

"That guy...", Jiyoung said in a serious tone while glaring at Amyeong.

"Huh? You mean, Amyeong? He's Jiwoo's Hyung.", Jisuk said innocently while pointing to Amyeong. Amyeong took a gulp and avoided Jiyoung's eyes.

"That's the guy who kidnapped Jiwoo!", Jiyoung said with her voice slightly raised, making them drop their jaws in surprise.

"Wait! Jiyoung, let me explain!", Jiwoo said, feeling panic but Jiyoung did not listen. She then approached Amyeong with a cold expression.