~six~

Zach's POV:
Right now me and mama are on our way to my mom's house. Yes you read that right. My mother's house.

I know it's weird. Going to my parent's house with my mommy dom? But it's really not. As a little, it's mandatory that the little visits the parents at least once a month.

It could usually be a dinner, or a stay until dinner. And sometimes maybe even a sleepover. I never liked staying for long, I always felt comfortable around mama alone. But with my mother in the same room? No.

Unfortunately, due to some difficulties last month we had to cancel our meet up and after the cancellation it seemed almost impossible to make up another time. So this month, the visit is lasting from 9am in the morning to 7pm. Yep. 10 fucking hours.

Looks like mama noticed me bouncing my leg because she put her hand on my knee to stop it.

I looked up at her with a displeased look and she returned the same. "What's that frown for?" She asked and continued to drive.

"I don't know mama, it's just weird being around them and being there with you." I wasn't afraid to admit what I had been feeling since mama told me whenever something was bothering me it's okay to tell her.

"I know it's weird, but we need to see them and they did get pretty mad when we cancelled last month." She said. I sighed to myself and stared ahead on the road. A road I recognized to well.

We're getting closer, and I am not looking forward to this visit.

A little bit my mom always gives me cookies. My mom was always a sweet person, she never minded me, or had any hatred towards me, but my father however.

Once he found out I was a submissive, he was disgusted and wanted me in his house no longer. That's why he immediately threw me into the 'adoption center' for submissive. And that's when mommy found

Mommy turned the car into the long driveway, she parked and we got out. It was extremely cold and I was wearing sweatpants and a dark blue hoodie. While mommy wore a black body suit and white cargo sweatpants. Her long brown curly hair was in a high ponytail snd my blonde curls were out and about.

I held mamas hand tight as we walked up the drive way. The driveway was abnormally long, almost a mile long to be exact.

After 7 hours (5 minutes) we finally made it to the door. I held mamas hand tight and squeezed it as she knocked on the door. It took a second for a response but then the door swung open. And we were greeted with my mother and her massive smile.

"Oh my goodness! Zach baby it's been so long!" She exclaimed and threw her arms around me into a welcoming hug. I awkwardly hugged her back sadly I had to let go of mamas hand.

"Hi mom." I said quietly wanting to get out of this hug. She pulled back and looked at mommy with a smile.

"Hello Bella, it's good to see you." She greeted mama with a smile and a Hand shake, mama smiled back.

"Hey Alice, how have you been?" Mama greeted back and my mom lead us inside.

We removed our shoes and made our way inside. I looked around and noticed that the house hasn't changed since I left. The couches were in the same spot, all the decorations looked like they haven't been moved since they were put there.

My mom lead us to the dining room and we took a seat. The smell of the amazing steak in-front of us made my mouth water and i immediately sat down. Mommy sat down next to me.

"Richard! Dinner!" My mom called out to my dad who was probably upstairs drinking. I watched as my mom cut the steak with a smile on her face, she was probably really lonely since I left.