He found a box with loads of papers in Tonuk's language, along with some lines to separate sections.

He flipped through them, and though he had no chance of understanding them, maybe he could use them to write later on.

He quickly shut down this idea, sadly  remembering that now he didn't need to learn or write anything since he was basically a pet to some aliens.

Still, he could probably use it for something else later on, so he put it to the side and took note of what box it was and looked for something else to check out.

He found some animal toys, which he shoved to the side angrily, though the box they were in didn't even get a dent on it.

He wanted to continue, though the toys left him with a sour feeling, so, not wanting to repeat it, he went back to the box with papers.

He was about to start fiddling around with them, but just as he was going to start making some paper airplanes, he realized that since these were probably documents, Tonuk would be mad.

He definitely did not want to see if it would get mad or even agressive, so he left the papers behind once again, now walking out of the room and back to the hallway.

He saw Tonuk once again back at the room with the monkeys, though this time two more of it started walking in his direction.

Confused once again at if they were triplets or something like that, he decided to try to ignore it for now, once again evading the aliens.

He walked to his room but the trio started walking towards him, chatting among themselves and only noticing him at the last moment.

He almost managed to squeeze through the trio until Tonuk stopped him.

He barely managed to recognize it by its voice, as it started gesturing towards him while facing one of the others.

Uncomfortable, he managed to get away and walked towards the monkey room, still sulking, bored and looking for anything new left to explore, plus, the trio was blocking the door to his room now.

The monkey room had nothing new at all, no new rooms, only another desk he hadn't seen, which also had nothing interesting, though it did have an ink vial and what looked to be a schedule.

He skimmed through the schedule, learning numbers and their system for time.

It was a bit interesting seeing that they seemed to use a 60 hour and 60 minute system, which was an interesting coincidence, only really on the 60 minute hour, but still.

He gave it a bit of though and it made some sense, since the coincidence was probably just from 60 being easily divisible, plus, base 10 counting systems are probably the best.

He continued checking out the numbers before remembering he didn't have a use for this now and went back to sulking around.

He was about to get off the desk until one of the Tonuk trio aliens appeared from the hallway and nudged him off, then continuing to talk with the other two and then walking out.

Still mad at them, he tried getting away once again, but the two aliens were blocking the hallway.

He decided to go behind the desk to avoid the aliens until they left.

It was obvious that he was there, as the aliens easily just bent down and saw him, but it was mostly to get the message across that he didn't want to be with them.

It kind of worked, as the real Tonuk left, leaving the twin behind.

He tried instead sitting against the wall with crossed arms and staring at the twin angrily, so that hopefully it would also understand and leave.

This plan was also shut down as he realized that it was actually working, cleaning up and placing food and water for the monkeys, so it probably wouldn't leave.

He instead watched the monkeys, weirded out at how affectionate they were with the twin, he felt sad at seeing that this was probably how he would have to live.

He would avoid any petting or touching, of course, but having to live with monkeys, eating off the floor and being bored all day.

He had only accepted it for some time since he thought that he could learn their language, show his sentience and go back to being treated like a human, but now that wasn't a possibility.

The twin eventually got closer to him, which startled him as he was sunken in thought and hadn't noticed it.

The twin was also startled and dropped some food on the floor, which it carried over to him before then picking up the little bits and putting them back on the plate, which disgusted him a lot.

He walked away from the twin and noticed that he could walk to his room again, though the idea of sulking alone there didn't make him very excited, but it was slightly preferable at the moment.

He was about to go into the hallway until a monkey stopped him, going in front and blocking the way.

He tried walking to the side, but it clearly was blocking the way on purpose to be annoying, which it showed to be pretty good at.

He tried pushing his way through, but the monkey instead made a weird, short holler and more monkeys surrounded him.

Now he was scared, but quickly relaxed as the monkey started simply being annoying once again, making random noises and movements.

They finally let him go this time, as he pushed and squeezed through a bunch of monkeys, slightly annoyed, but glad he was safe.

He went to the door to his room, but stopped there, still not happy at the idea of spending his time there sulking once again.

He decided to explore once again, this time finding Tonuk in a simple office, two chairs, one occupied with a, now quadruplet of Tonuk, which had him starting to think they weren't actually related.

He was about to leave again as the new alien walked out of the room, thankfully, it didn't seem to notice him.

He looked back inside and decided to look at what Tonuk was doing, though he was still very mad at it, but he had to start accepting his reality, that he was going to have to stay there.

He realized he might as well not start making an enemy from the thing keeping him housed and fed, though he was going to avoid any touching like the plague still.

He pulled up a chair and stood on top to watch what Tonuk was doing, but as he looked around, he noticed something weird.

Tonuk had some light black stripes on itself now, barely noticeable, though he confirmed that it was the same alien by its voice, face, clothes and everything else.

It was a bit weird, but he turned his attention to what was on the desk, which was a tablet with what looked to be a videocall with someone from Ri's species.