Back to Hogwards

I sat in my compartment at the train alone, and early before they others as always.
" don't tell me you're reading a book, agin", I heard a familiar voice saying. I smiled as I ooked and saw Blaise standing by the door.
" what du you except me too do Blaise", I say happily. I then stand up and hug Blaise as he hugs me back. He laughed and I do too. We then take a seat agin.
" how's you're Christmas been?", he asks me as I look up from my book. I sigh and watch all the people walking back and forth.
" Okay I guess, it's nothing special. Really." I say softly.
" mines been good, we had the annual Zabini Christmas party", he said happily.
I smiled at him and said," that sounds very splendid Blaise". He laughs and nods.
" have you guys missed me?", we hear a finalist high pitched voice say. I look at them and see the smile that we share.
" Pansy, my goodness! I've missed you so much!", I say happily as I run up towards her and hug her. She hugs me back while she says," I've missed you guys too ".  As we break away we hear a very familiar voice say," hey what about me". It's Draco.
" of course we've missed you too Draco", I say and laugh. The other laugh as well.
I hug him around his neck while his arms hold me around my waist tightly.
" what a beautiful necklace Y/n", he says while smirking. I smirk too before I laugh. " thank you", I say. We then break away and take a seat.
" yeah you're neckless is beautiful", Pansy said while Blaise nodded in agreement. I smile softly.
" thank you", I say happily. Draco smirks beside me and puts his arm around my shoulder.
" who gave you the neckless?", Blaise asked. I felt how my cheeks heated up at the same time as the smile on my lips grew.
" he did", I say as I roll my eyes towards Draco. He proudly smiles and smirks.
" good job mate", Blaise says. Draco begins to laugh but then stops and rolls his eyes.
" are those magic earrings ?", Pansy asked as she pointed at them.
" I guess, but my mum bought me them as a Christmas gift", I say softly.
" there lovely y/n. They really are", Pansy said. I nodded while I smiled like a little girl.
" thank you Pans", I say smiling at her.

I then go back into reading my book while they other talked about their Christmas and break. Nothings interest happened to me so I didn't pay any attention to them.
When we came back to Hogwarts and we're in the common room Astoria can running towards Draco with her hands open. " Draco my love !", she said while she ran.
" oh here we go agin", I whispered to Blaise and Pansy who laughed at my comment.
When she took a grip of his neck Draco held her in her arms trying to keep some distance in between them.
" hi Pansy, how are you doing dear", he said softly but a little awkwardly. She took a hold of his hand sand said, " good. Come now and follow me". She dragged him into her room and slammed the door. She left us with silence.
" well that was a long talk", Blaise said. We all laughed at his comment.
" very funny Zabini, I must say", I said happily while laughing.
Pansy softly beat his back while laughing," she's right ".
We then walked back into our rooms and unpacked our things. I brushed my hair and put a green bow into my hair. When I was done I put on some eyeliner.
" Pans, are you done?", I asked. She nodded. We then went out of our room and met the boys with Astoria.
" hello boys", me and Pansy said at the same time. Blaise came towards us and took a hold of our hands and kissed them. He then said," hello ladies".
Me and Pansy looked at each other and started laughing. As I looked back I saw Draco narrowing his eyes and having an aggressive hold of the couch.
" ha ha very funny Zabini ", I said. " yeah very funny, anyway I didn't know that Zabini had grown up into a real gentleman ", Pansy said. We all started laughing at her comment.
" common guys, let's go to lunch", Draco said a little irritated.
" yes love", Astoria said and went towards Draco'. He took a hold of her hand as they walked in front of us all.

I can't stand her. Draco and I have been like glue. We've stuck together since forever. Now she takes him away from me. Besides he used to kiss me. Hold me.

At lunch Astoria played with Draco's hair. His soft lips touched her forehead. He held his big hand on her thigh under the table. They held hands. His hand was around her waist.
" Darling " this and " honey " that. Fuck Thai shit. Like I don't love him like that, sure I do love him as my best friend, but as a lover? No no I couldn't. That would break everything. Or would it make it better?
It do have a sad feeling in my stomach of seeing him with Astoria, and it felt good before when we kissed, do I really love him like that? Maybe I do. But it feel so wrong. We're best friends. Shouldn't it stay like that then? Fuck this thoughts !!