Party ?

When we arrived to school, me and the gang ( Draco, Pansy, Blaise, Crabbe, Goyle, and me) went to the common room, and into our rooms to unpack our stuff. I was sharing a room with Pansy. We had a girl who shared it with us, but her parents didn't want her to continue going to our school because of all the recent events the past two years.
Draco and Blaise shared a room with some other dude.

When we were done we all met up in the common room and went to the feast together. On our way towards the dinner I felt mine and Draco's arms, and fingers touched each other. It felt special, and exciting. He didn't seem to care about it tho. He seemed as he's usual happy self.

When we came to the table me and Draco took a seat beside each other. Pansy of course took a seat in front of Draco. Of course she would.

Later when all the first years arrived, and all the 11 year olds were sorted to each house, and Dumbledore started talking I felt something touch me. I look around and don't see anything special, until I look down to my right and see mine and Draco's fingers sitting beside each other. Our fingers were touching. For me, a 13 year old, this was big.
I looked up at him and took away my hand from his side and took a grip of it and held it towards my chest, as I looked to my left as fast as I could when I started to blush. I didn't even realize that Dumbledore was done talking. 
" y/n?! Hello y/n? Are you even listening ?", Blaise said as he tried to get my attention.
" hm?", I say as I look to him not knowing what he want's my attention for.
" Dumbledore is done talking ", he says with a grin on his face.
" yay", I say sarcastically. Then I start to up some food on my plate and eat.
" so how was you're summer guy's?", I ask them.
" me and my family went to Portugal for a few weeks, but they then had business to attend for the rest of break" he says proudly with a smile on his face. I nod at him.
" what about you Pansy?", I ask with a smile on my face.
" well, my family had some business to do as well, but we mostly were on vacation in different place's", she says happily.
" and u?", I ask looking at Draco. Who looks at me with his beautiful eyes.
" It was great, me and my family visited some relatives and did some other big things as well!", he says with a smirk on his face. But the smirk rather faded quickly, as all the attention went back to me.
I felt that something was wrong but I didn't want to ask him about it now, in front of everyone.
" my summer was okay, I don't mean that it was bad. It just was rather lonely. My parents worked the whole summer, so it was just me alone at home. All summer ", I say. I try to have a light mood and give them a smile. I don't really like to be vulnerable in front of people. Especially not my friends.
" don't you have siblings?", Pansy asks.
I sigh and start to play with the fork before I try to not sound annoyed when I say, " no Pansy I don't, I told you like two years ago".
" sorry I forgot, and I didn't try to make you annoyed", she says as she sighs and crosses her arms, and looks away.
While Blaise was eating and Pansy was looking away I felt a pair eyes on me, still. I look to my right and see Draco looking at me with a sincere look in his face. I smile at him to try to show him that I'm fine. He smiles back and goes back to his eating.

When we were done we went back to the common room. When got inside we see a bunch of seven, six and some five or four years gathering around. It seems as if they are going to have a party.
" guys follow me, I have a fun idea", I whisper to them. They then follow me into mine and Pansy's room.
" so what did you bring us here for ?", Draco says not amused. " yeah why here, there's nothing fun to to here", Blaise says agreeing with Draco. Pansy nods in agreement.
I sigh and shake my head. " didn't you see, they are going to throw a party ?", I say exited.
" so?", Pansy says annoyed . Blaise just looks at me confused.
" haven't you been to a party before or what ?", Draco says with a laugh.
" of course I have!", I say angrily at him. All of them then start to laugh at my response .
" then what's the big deal?", Blaise asks.
" we should go the party!", I say with excitement.
" you know we can't go to those parties, right ?", Pansy then said towards me.
I laugh at the statement. " of course we can", I say towards her.
" no we can't, we aren't 15 yet", she says as she frowned her eyebrows. I frowned back.
" no on has to know. Besides, majority of them will be drunk too. So there's nothing to lose", I say confidently.
" sorry Y/n I'll pass, I have better things to do" Pansy says as she smirks and wink towards me and looks at Draco with her eyes to side. I laughed a little.
" Blaise, Draco ?", I say while looking at them.
" sorry I'll pass, there's no one to shag ", Blaise says softly with a empathic sad face towards me.
I sigh and look toward Draco. " sorry, I have plans with Pansy. Another time maybe", Draco says as he smiles and laughs.
" fine, I guess I'll go by myself then", I say as I take some of my party clothes and go to the bathroom to change quickly.
I then went back and put on some blush, lipgloss, mascara and did my brows. I also fixed my hair. I took a last look in the mirror and looked at my dark washed blue-low waisted bootcut jeans, a red - tight fitted-long sleeve-off shoulder top and my black "converse". I put on some silver earrings and necklaces.
I then went back to my room to leave my things.

" omg y/n you look amazing!!" Pansy said as she ran and hugged me.
" thank you", I say as I smile.
I then look towards Draco who stays quiet as he looks at me from my eyes down and up agin, then at one of my eyes and down to my lips and up towards my other eye.
" yeah she's right", Draco says as he smirks. He then went towards me and held his arms around me hugging me. I hug him back. He then held his hands on my shoulders and came closer towards me with his face. He then whispered,
" be careful, okay ?". I nod as I take my hands on top of his that holds my shoulders.
" I promise, you don't need to worry". I say as I feel my cheek's getting red.
Draco nods as he said, "good".
" and if you drink, don't drink to much okay? We all know that you're a little bit of a rule breaker ", Draco says as he starts to laugh. I laugh as well after him.
I then nod.
The I let go of his hands and start to walk away towards the door. when I was about to open the door I feel a grip on my wrist. As I look back I see Draco holding it.
" if anything happens, just call my name ", he says while still holding my grip. I nod as I let go of his grip and move my attention towards Pansy who doesn't look very amused.
I then went out of the door towards the party.